Throwbacks Jerseys Keep em Fulltime

Make throwbacks our uniforms  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No ??

• YES
    • NO

another post today made me think of this poll

I know it would cost the team but I like the thought of keeping the throwbacks and making them the every week jerseys

Hey the dark blues came out during the Donahoe reign :censored: nuff said

Seems like going back in Bills history is better than upgrading the jerseys

The team just looks sharp in those throwbacks to me

side note

The Charging buffalo on the white helmets....sweet

never liked the red helmets IMO

The Bills "new" jerseys are the absolute worst in the league. It's a good thing their helmet is awesome so it's somewhat stomach-able. They need to revamp their duds sooner rather than later.

another post today made me think of this poll

I know it would cost the team but I like the thought of keeping the throwbacks and making them the every week jerseys

Hey the dark blues came out during the Donahoe reign :censored: nuff said

Seems like going back in Bills history is better than upgrading the jerseys

The team just looks sharp in those throwbacks to me

side note

The Charging buffalo on the white helmets....sweet

never liked the red helmets IMO

Throwbacks all the way. They are sharp looking. If they went back to the throwbacks all the time, our unis would definitely be top 5 as opposed to bottom 5. Bills are one of 2 teams whose throwbacks are significantly better than the current unis (the other being Detroit).

Can anyone tell us what the Bills record is in the throwbacks? Im thinking not very good at all. I would still rather have them instead of the dark blue crap they wear now. And the whites are even worse. Cant we just go back to the 90's jerseys? or design a new jersey that uses that color blue?

The Bills "new" jerseys are the absolute worst in the league. It's a good thing their helmet is awesome so it's somewhat stomach-able. They need to revamp their duds sooner rather than later.

I agree...

The helmet "saves" the uniform for me as well. Now the white road jersey is beyond help.....the absolute worst white jersey in the NFL!

Honestly, who ever gave the go-ahead on the current uni's? Not only is it a terrible design but they used the least eye-catching colors they could find.

I am a big fan of classic/throwback style uni's in all sports. I like the original Sabres logo and colors better than anything else they have. I love that Detriot Redwings have stuck with thier logo. So it no suprise I say BRING THE BILLS BACK TO 1965!!

When I heard that they were changing uniforms, I thought they would keep the same colors (as the 90's) but would make them metallic (see: San Fran, Seattle, Philly)

I say go back to the original royal blues, and if they have to mess with it, go metallic.

What say?

Same people that changed the Sabres uni's from the classics to the goat are the ones that changed the bills from their royal blues to the disaster we have today

To be complete, the poll should also include what I will refer to as our Superbol era uniforms (the ones preceding the poor excuse for unis we currently have).

I would vote for those as our standard unis with continued use of the "throwbacks" in selected games.

I don't hate the dark blue, although the throwbacks and Super Bowl era ones are better. The latest road jerseys are just awful. It's embarrassing. They make XFL jerseys look good by comparison.

Love it, right now the poll is 55 to 6 in favor of the throwback. You can't get 55/61 people to say that beer is good. What a f*#% up the front office made with the hideous dark blue jerseys.

Too bad they blew a perfect opportunity to roll out a new uni with the 50 year anniversary (it just sounds too easy)