Rice still wants to play

Simeon Rice has spoken publicly about his desire to return to the NFL. He says he's still more than capable of being one of the best, if not the best, and that he was injured his last season...all he wants is a workout, and it's not about the money. Well, I say bring him in for a year and let him try to be the best once more! I also like the Bills trying out that former DT, Wendell? Those two moves, coupled with Shoebel, Maybin, and Stroud, would give us a real nice line...

I'm all for Simeon getting a tryout. The guy was a beast...."was" being the key word.

If he could contribute 10 plays a game on 3rd down and pressure the QB, he's worth the veteran minimum to me.

Wendell Bryant was an underacheiving DT from day one.

Look, his spot in the HOF is secure. He already holds every pass receiving record their is so why would he want to come back? Just because Favre has no clue when to quit doesn't mean Rice should be as stupid. And who would he sign with? It's not like there are a lot of Montanas and Youngs out there to pitch to him.

GO BILLS!!!

Simeon Rice has spoken publicly about his desire to return to the NFL. He says he's still more than capable of being one of the best, if not the best, and that he was injured his last season...all he wants is a workout, and it's not about the money. Well, I say bring him in for a year and let him try to be the best once more! I also like the Bills trying out that former DT, Wendell? Those two moves, coupled with Shoebel, Maybin, and Stroud, would give us a real nice line...

.....Damn i thought you meant Jerry!....

Condoleezza rice could be the pass-catching tightend we need. I knew she was a free agent, but I didn't know she still wants to play. I say bring her in and sign her 'cuz she'd be way better than Robert Royal was last year.

Condoleezza rice could be the pass-catching tightend we need. I knew she was a free agent, but I didn't know she still wants to play. I say bring her in and sign her 'cuz she'd be way better than Robert Royal was last year.

I think like the real Rice her next gig is going to be dancing with the stars (unless Barack grows some cojones and demands justice for those responsible for torture and her next gig in is white and black and involves mostly bending down to pick up the soap.

Look, his spot in the HOF is secure. He already holds every pass receiving record their is so why would he want to come back? Just because Favre has no clue when to quit doesn't mean Rice should be as stupid. And who would he sign with? It's not like there are a lot of Montanas and Youngs out there to pitch to him.

GO BILLS!!!

Why do people insist on responding to topics without even reading the first post?

GO BILLS!!!

Huh??

:rolleyes::lol:

Bring back that San francisco treat.

back to the topic at hand. If simeon can play at a high level still and the Bills think he has a spot here i say why not. bit of a numbers game right now with Kelsay Denney Schobel, Elis and now Maybin commaning alot of resources at one position I doubt the Bills see him as an option right now

It might be worth a tryout, no harm there. But two years ago, two different teams thought he was done (Colts/Cardinals), so they just may be right. Most any player is going to say he can still play at a high level way after he has lost it all, just the competitive mentality of athletes.