dog names

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had Goldens now have one. The first was Biscuit and her daughter is Tasker. Biscuit had two litters and their "litter names" were the linemen at the time. We believe in rewarding god performance.

It always amazes me how people come into threads they think are stupid, and then make a post that tells everyone they think it's stupid, but they're in the thread posting in it. :wallbash:

Now that's stupid and a LAMP post.

Well, what else I think is stupid is that when people comment about stupid people who respond to stupid threads and then tell people how stupid they are.

:lol:

my girlfriend finally convinced me to get a puppy, against my will, so i'm gonna name it. its got to be after a bill, right now i like Roscoe and Hardy. anyone got any good suggestions? Thurman is allright, i'm not a huge fan of common human names though

Stay.

"Come here, Stay".

My daughter is considering going to WVU to swim there. I don't want her ending up in one of your avatars though.

:wallbash::lol::unsure: I hope for your sake (and hers) that she does not. However, how many kids make it through that time period of life without doing at least one or two stupid things?

:lol:

I think a good name for the dog is Stain. That way when ever you call him it will be; Come Stain, Come Stain! :lol:

Here are my suggestions;

Reed

Jack

Kemp

Marv

Levy

Hull

Kelly

Jim

Andre

Kent

Bill

Buffalo (Your girlfriend will shorten it to buffy though. :unsure: )

Tim

Graham

Russert

Steve

Tasker

Gunner

Bills (will turn into Billy by your girlfriend)

Winner

Ralph

Wilson

Polian

Butler

Stain.

Then when you call your dog, you can yell "Come Stain".

You're about a day late on that joke. :P I had it first so PUNCH!!

My daughter is considering going to WVU to swim there. I don't want her ending up in one of your avatars though.

Have a lot of confidence in that girl donchta! :wallbash:

Well i have a cat that i named Takeo, the player is gone but the cat lives on......great name

What about "Van Miller the cat killer?"

Sweet, Takeo is an awesome name, would be perfect for, say, a bulldog, or a boxer.