• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not even a guess. It's a fact.

The worst part about a 7-9 finish would be the probability that Jauron stays on. We will have a lot of new players in new positions this season and Ralph may once again favor continuity over eating two years of Dick's deal.

It's not even a guess. It's a fact.

The Bills have improved this offseason. I think the 7-9 record streak will be over.

They'll go 9-7. Probably would get a few more wins if it wasn't for the tough AFC East schedule. It might take only 11 wins to win that division in 09.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say the Bills finish 11-5 and second in the AFC east behind the Pats. I think the Bills offense will be just good enough and their D will actually end up pretty solid. I also think both Miami and the Jets struggle a lot this year.

I have a wait and see attitude about this season.

Last year I was expecting us to get into the post season :thumbsup:

This Year....so many ifs

To be honest I would settle for 9-7

The most important thing in this season is can Trent Edwards perform at a higher level than last year. He has the weapons.

Can he lead to the playoffs? Right now I am not so sure.

hope they prove me wrong :unsure:

Much tougher schedule this year, only 7 home games and the 1st couple games without Lynch make me predict a 6 - 10 record this year. Good news is as a result we will have new coaches next year and I think this years draft will turn out producing at least 4 long term starters for us.

Now that the draft is over and free agency is mostly over, I was thinking. Looking at our schedule, is there anybody out there who wouldn't be thrilled with a 9-7 record? PROGRESS!

I will only be thrilled this season with a playoff appearance.

9-7 probably means no playoffs but will save Jauron the Con's job.

Any other coach in the NFL could win 12 games with this team, IMO Jauron will win 8 at the most.

I do not think that any one else could win 12 games with this team as it is now? There are a number of players at key positions that will be rookies or average at best. Kelsey, Denny, McCargo, Whitner, Ellis and a host of others. this team is not as strong as everyone says. Juaron is not the best coach but we could have worse.

I do not think that any one else could win 12 games with this team as it is now? There are a number of players at key positions that will be rookies or average at best. Kelsey, Denny, McCargo, Whitner, Ellis and a host of others. this team is not as strong as everyone says. Juaron is not the best coach but we could have worse.

Jauron can take a crap team and coach them upwards into mediocrity (his first season here). 7-9

Jauron can take an exceptional team and coach them downwards into mediocrity (last season). 7-9

The collapse of last season should be put squarely on the shoulders of Dickface, when his team built a comfortable record the playcalling went south, both defense and offense became conservative and the Bills appeared to be a pile of unmotivated bodies.

Give Jauron an advantage and he'll very slowly and methodically kill it.

Jauron can take a crap team and coach them upwards into mediocrity (his first season here). 7-9

Jauron can take an exceptional team and coach them downwards into mediocrity (last season). 7-9

The collapse of last season should be put squarely on the shoulders of Dickface, when his team built a comfortable record the playcalling went south, both defense and offense became conservative and the Bills appeared to be a pile of unmotivated bodies.

Give Jauron an advantage and he'll very slowly and methodically kill it.

I agree with that. The Browns, 9ers, and Fins in TO games stand out the most. Last season I was constantly asking where's the intensity? Where's the motivation? Do these guys even care?