Trent will ward off the boneheaded calls this year. He has the talent and the offense to makeup for Jauron's ineptitude.

I hope so. Unfortunately, Trent can't stop Jauron from challenging the calls. How many times have we've seen Jauron challenge the wrong calls that were clearly not going to be overturned and not challenge ones that were very questionable.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Trent will ward off the boneheaded calls this year. He has the talent and the offense to makeup for Jauron's ineptitude.

What offense is that? Do you mean the one that lost a 2 time pro bowler? The same one where the entire line save the RG is either a rookie, in their first year starting, playing a new position or a combination of those?

I just hope Trent's health insurance has no co-pay for ER visits.

I think that we will finish between 5-11 and 8-8.

Too many holes and too many rookies needed to produce. Head Coach is awful on game day. Schedule is too tough. Listening to Dan Freakin Dierdorf all but call the Bills a bunch of pussies during a broadcast late last season was too much to handle.

3rd and long problem on defense (hopefully) will be addressed with Byrd, but he may not crack the lineup right away.

5-11 and only hoping for the Bills to pull off 2-3 wins wins at the end of the season and finish strong.

6-10

or 5-11 if Dickie the J:

Keeps on throwing inside the 20 when the running game has been working.

Keeps on running inside the 20 when the passing game has been working.

Forgets what the time clock is for.

I will only be thrilled this season with a playoff appearance.

9-7 probably means no playoffs but will save Jauron the Con's job.

Any other coach in the NFL could win 12 games with this team, IMO Jauron will win 8 at the most.

I find it pretty hard to believe that any other coach in the NFL could win 12 games with this team, especially with the schedule we have. 12-4 is really pushing it.

I am not saying that he is going to override the calls, I just believe his talent combined with the talent of the offensive unit with overcome the garbage playcalling (i.e. executing plays well enough that they will move the ball despite the fact the call was the wrong call to be called.)

I was actually agreeing and not being sacrastic. Hurry up tends to run on the QB more then the coach and I am all for that. :wallbash: