Name the team, player, and coach..

I will always hate the Dolphins. There is nothing redeeming about those no-external-genitalia-having mammals.

Are you talking about the players, or the actual animal?....i see little difference. :wallbash:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pittsburg - don't know why just hate them.

mc gayhee - his face just gives me the s##ts. (i bet even his illegitimate children want to punch him in the face). ask this question last year and i would have said TO.

dick juron - just get the feeling the team isn't getting better or worse just plotting along at 7-9, and that pisses me off.

glad i got that off my chest.

Are you talking about the players, or the actual animal?....i see little difference. :wallbash:

Yes, it's a moot point. Joe in Macungie is right.

pittsburg - don't know why just hate them.

mc gayhee - his face just gives me the s##ts. (i bet even his illegitimate children want to punch him in the face). ask this question last year and i would have said TO.

dick juron - just get the feeling the team isn't getting better or worse just plotting along at 7-9, and that pisses me off.

glad i got that off my chest.

I think this has been a healthy and constructive exercise. Shall we say same time next week?

Team: WAS the Fish because of they way they DOMINATED the Bills & the rest of the NFL in the 70's. But looking back, they were just THAT GOOD & I would have LOVED to have players like Czonka (a Syracuse Alum) & a Coach like Shula on the Bills. NOW: The Pats* because of the FACT they are CHEATERS.

Player: WAS Cox because of the spitting incident. But looking back I loved the passion he had & would have loved him if he were a Bill. NOW: Harrison & Wilfork because they are like the team they play on DIRTY*

Coach: WAS: Shula, then Johnson. NOW: Belicheck* because he is a CHEATER.

Did not Bryan Cox also shows his "middle-finger" to the Bills-Fans at a Bills Home Game ?

I hate this a++hole.... also Wilfork for your cheapshot on (then injured) J. P. Losman. What a poor guy und great liar.

Giants - Went to school downstate w all Giants fans. Non-stop harrassment. Even though the Bills are the only real NY team. Live in Boston today with friends (Giants fans) from school. Still hate the Giants.

Hostetler - He got away from Bruce in the endzone in Superbowl 25. In my mind, sticks out more than #11's miss fieldgoal.

Parcells - Completely changed his game plan and ran the ball the entire second half to keep the ball out of the hands of our K-gun offense.

If you can't tell. I have some unresolved Buffalo Bills issues. I need to accept that loss and move on. It's just so hard to think about what could have been, had we won that game.

I live in southern CT giants country hated them for years now they they have earned my appeciation because they made the patriots their bitches in the superbowl 2 years ago.

I live in SW Fla now, originally from Buffalo, so my hatred for the Dolphins still runs deep, even thought the rivalry isnt what it used to be. I love going to Miami every year for the game and there is usually just as many Buffalo fans there. And yes Miami fans still have no class in winning, or in losing. Must be the redneck mentality that most of their fans have. ( Florida Crackers as they refer to themselves )...so yeah team i still hate most...Miami, but the Cheatriots are a close second.

Coach:......Bill Belicheat.....NO CLASS at all as evident in the famous SuperBowl defeat walk off...i want to take off his damn hoody and choke him with it, smug a$$ s.o.b.

Player:......Louis Oliver.......Average player who seemed to play his best games against Buffalo, I was torn, i wanted to put Tom Brady, but thats just too obvious, until we beat him, I cant say much.

patriots, brady, jimmie johnson

posting rule #1: read entire thread before posting :wallbash:

Maybe you should read the post, Moron!

His point was, " Player:......Louis Oliver.......Average player who seemed to play his best games against Buffalo"

Louis Oliver NEVER had a big game against Buffalo. Anyone who watched the team during that

era other than you, Chief or Nucci would know that.

:P .

Maybe you should read the post, Moron!

His point was, " Player:......Louis Oliver.......Average player who seemed to play his best games against Buffalo"

Louis Oliver NEVER had a big game against Buffalo. Anyone who watched the team during that

era other than you, Chief or Nucci would know that.

:wallbash: .

Never?....really?....just one game but i will go back and look up others if need be....

Interceptions 3 Louis Oliver (10/4/92 at Buffalo), 170 yards

Oliver's greatest highlight of his career came on October 4, 1992, when he ran a 103-yard interception return for a touchdown from a pass thrown by Buffalo Bills quarterback Jim Kelly.

3 PICKS 170 YDS AND A 103 YD TD RETURN?...