Bills STILL Interested In Waters?

Did you read the article by the other guy about the Bills historically neglecting both lines in the draft?

I could easily be wrong, but I suspect some of these guys come here and simply print things that we have been saying for years.

If thats the case, hopefully we'll see a premium Scout.com article about Sue's homework.

Can't have enough good offensive linemen. If he doesn't cost more than a mid round pick, i say... why not?

Why not? Well let's see, um, just spit balling here, but maybe.....MONEY? How much does Waters earn now, and how much will he want to sign for long term with whatever team he lands with?

These are after all the Wilson "Cash to the Cap" Bills were are talking about here. :thumbsup:

Why not? Well let's see, um, just spit balling here, but maybe.....MONEY? How much does Waters earn now, and how much will he want to sign for long term with whatever team he lands with?

These are after all the Wilson "Cash to the Cap" Bills were are talking about here. :thumbsup:

You mean the cash to cap that most teams use. I will try to find the link to the article that says this.

He won't get a long term deal, from any team, so that isn't a concern. He makes around $4 million a year.

I'd rather they were still interesting in John Henderson. I think the offense has been addressed in spades this off-season and while getting a guy like Waters on offense would be nice, getting Henderson for the DL would be use of resources, as it is probably either Waters or Henderson. Now if they could get both...

I'd rather they were still interesting in John Henderson. I think the offense has been addressed in spades this off-season and while getting a guy like Waters on offense would be nice, getting Henderson for the DL would be use of resources, as it is probably either Waters or Henderson. Now if they could get both...

+ 1.

Can't have enough good offensive linemen. If he doesn't cost more than a mid round pick, i say... why not?

I would think that if there were to be a trade then it might be a player for a player instead of a draft pick.

He won't get a long term deal, from any team, so that isn't a concern. He makes around $4 million a year.

He wants a new deal, that is why he asking for the trade. So $4 million won't be the case if he gets traded. To me, this move would now not make sense, we could better use the money with a LB or DT like John Henderson.

I don't see it happening

Well, if the plan really is to move Butler to RT, I would much rather have a quality veteran playing at RG than a rookie (even one with a high ceiling). As it is, we are already projecting a rookie to play LG. So I would not be against this move, provided that it did not cost much in a trade.

He wants a new deal, that is why he asking for the trade. So $4 million won't be the case if he gets traded. To me, this move would now not make sense, we could better use the money with a LB or DT like John Henderson.

I don't see it happening

Its my biggest wish to get DT Henderson....please FO lets it. Then our off season would be completed.

Anyboy have an opinion on whether this is a credible site (or some fanboy vanity thingy)? Just because it's picked up by Fox, it doesn't convice me that it's a real info source...

I have no way of knowing how good Tyler's sources are, but I'd definitely hesitate to call it a fanboy thing. He's actually a Packers fan, and oh yeah, a journalism major at Syracuse. Believe he covered a couple of preseason games at Lambeau last summer while interning at the Shawano Leader, a small daily in Wisconsin, and he's been writing for the Olean Times Herald since he was in high school.

So, it wouldn't be a stretch to think he's got a few recognizable names stored in his cellphone contact list.