Bad Santa?

The boy in Bad Santa is called "The Kid". I suggest we call Wood "The Kid" which is a far better nickname than "Bad Santa" and far more accurate, too.

I hear ya but the kid is too generic, no one would know what that means. Say it with me Dean....BAD SANTA

:flirt:

I'll take it under advisement.

Agreed. 'Bad Santa' is a fantastic nickname.

The visual comparison to the kid is phenomenal, so you have the good inside joke reference going.

Plus, it works on its own for a mean old offensive lineman - he's the opposite of jolly and instead of giving you stuff, he takes all your favorite sh*t away and leaves you weeping like a poor little Who from Whoville (I'm talking to you Kris Jenkins and Vince Wilfork).

Best nickname ever. Someone should send it with pics to Bill Simmons, and we can make it stick nationally

(Now let's hope he doesn't suck.)

I just took my own advice and emailed Simmons the following:

Bill,

Best burgeoning nickname for a 2009 NFL draft pick?

Easy. The Bills' new guard/center Eric Wood:

http://media.scout.com/media/image/57/578379.jpg

Soon to be known as, 'Bad Santa':

http://unrealitymag.com/wp-content/uploads...ld_actors_3.jpg

The only gift you'll get from him is a stack of pancakes and an ass whoopin'.

(Slogan courtesy of PromoTheRobot at twobillsdrive.com.)

THURMAN MERMA!

Yes! Thurman Merman is the real name of "The Kid", and is far better than Bad Santa, which is too obvious, and also incorrect. The subtler the name, the better, IMO. Also, it's good to be accurate.

THURMAN MERMAN!

I've got to say I was with the Bad Santa name, but Thurman Merman is pretty good. I could live with either one. I wonder if I will see any 'T. Mermun' or 'B. Santa' #70 jerseys at the stadium this year. If so, I would have to buy that person a beer.

Beerball did you click the links? The joke is NOT that he looks like santa claus. He looks like the kid from the movie "Bad Santa".

So we are ridiculing the fact that the kid doesn't shave yet? My son just turned 21 and he only has to shave once every week or two.

So we are ridiculing the fact that the kid doesn't shave yet? My son just turned 21 and he only has to shave once every week or two.

Crayonz you forgot to switch your login.

I give up.