Ten "worst" films ever

WWVaBeach

Meet the Spartans, Epic Movie and Disaster Movie were some of the worst all time, and definitley the worst comedies. Not at all funny, or clever, just unbelievebly stupid. Seltzer and Friedberg are the worst thing to happen to filmmaking since Uwe Boll. However Daredevil was a fantastic comic book movie, and definitley one of the best comic book movies I've seen. MCD was fantastic as the Kingpin, the script was great for a superhero film, and Affleck was okay as Daredevil. I loved it, and I accept full responsibility for the bashing that my opinion will cause.Never seen It or Lawnmower man.

I already added some, but here are some more.

The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl

North

Paranormal Activity

Transformers 2

Red Riding Hood.

I actually like "Paranormal Activity". Granted it does get tedious, but it was an effective chiller. I actually think the prequels are better, mostly because of the multiple cameras that are used, and overall it is a decent series.

You are dead on about "Transformers 2". Why did they have to choose Michael Bay for this franchise?! :wallbash:

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually like "Paranormal Activity". Granted it does get tedious, but it was an effective chiller. I actually think the prequels are better, mostly because of the multiple cameras that are used, and overall it is a decent series.

Same here...PA2 is the first film to literally get me to jump. Enjoy this franchise quite a lot.

I used to be a much bigger Paul Rudd fan, and he still seems like a cool guy. I've come to think of him, though, as something of a one trick pony. Can he pull off anything besides some combination of naive/affable/flustered?

60% of the time his movies work every time.

Howard the Duck was a guilty pleasure.

Wait a minute, what the hell? BWP HAPPENS to be one of my fav movies, and definitley the scariest movie ever made. You've been watching too much Paranormal Lametivity and Saw and forgotten what REAL great movies are!

BWP was so boring I wanted to leave the theater. It's only interesting if you believe you're watching real footage that was uncovered. Once you know it's "acting" you're just watching a lost in the woods flick with bad acting, a sorry script, terrible dialogue, & shoddy camera work.

BWP was so boring I wanted to leave the theater. It's only interesting if you believe you're watching real footage that was uncovered. Once you know it's "acting" you're just watching a lost in the woods flick with bad acting, a sorry script, terrible dialogue, & shoddy camera work.

Except there was no script, just a plot outline. And the cast basically was stuck in the woods. And being stalked and tormented by the director.

Basically, extreme method acting.

The acting was amazing, and the camera work and script were perposfully poor so as to enhance the realism. The dialogue? Only what 3 campers lost in the woods with a man eating witch WOULD say, and im sorry if it didn't have any cheesy lines made only for the trailer live bullcrap like "Avatar" had.

You are dead on about "Transformers 2". Why did they have to choose Michael Bay for this franchise?! :wallbash:

Paranormal Activity was a terrible movie. The characters don't act the way normal scared people would. Why don't they just close the door when all the "scary" stuff is happening? Why don;t call the cops? Why? Why? WHY?!!!

Plan 9 from Outer Space is ABSOLUTELY unwatchable. I've tried cause it has a cult status but it's horrible.

1. Plan 9

2. League of Extraordinary Gentleman

3. The Jackal

4. The Stuff

5. Howard the Duck

Movies that are supposed to be bad but that I really enjoyed:

1. Swept Away

2. Waterworld

3. The Postman

4. Inland Empire

5. Lost Highway

6. Eraserhead

7. Donnie Darko

I think I just like post-apocolyptic movies.

Edited by Juror#8

Plan 9 from Outer Space is ABSOLUTELY unwatchable. I've tried cause it has a cult status but it's horrible.

1. Plan 9

3. The Jackal

4. The Stuff

5. Howard the Duck

Movies that are supposed to be bad but that I enjoyed:

1. Swept Away

2. Waterworld

3. The Postman

League of Extrordinary Gentlemen is an amazing movie. Different, and stupid at times, but still a creative and pretty good movie. Much better then that abomination Van Helsing!

League of Extrordinary Gentlemen is an amazing movie. Different, and stupid at times, but still a creative and pretty good movie. Much better then that abomination Van Helsing!

You must be confusing "League of Extraordinary Gentleman" with "Inland Empire" - The latter is a movie that many feel is stupid but in reality it's just very different and very creative. The former is dry, poorly acted and poorly produced. It's a shame, because the LEG concept is really cool.

You must be confusing "League of Extraordinary Gentleman" with "Inland Empire" - The latter is a movie that many feel is stupid but in reality it's just very different and very creative. The former is dry, poorly acted and poorly produced. It's a shame, because the LEG concept is really cool.

I disagree. Sean Connery was amazing in this movie, as was the guy who played Tom Sawyer (FYI, LOVED the concept of Tom as a badass American spy) I thought it was a brainless movie without being dumb, a lot of fun, and well acted.

1. Plan 9

3. The Jackal

4. The Stuff

5. Howard the Duck

Movies that are supposed to be bad but that I really enjoyed:

1. Swept Away

2. Waterworld

3. The Postman

4. Inland Empire

5. Lost Highway

6. Eraserhead

7. Donnie Darko

Who says Lost Highway is supposed to be a bad movie? I know David Lynch isn't for everyone but that movie is brilliant. A must watch for any Lynch fan.

Who says Lost Highway is supposed to be a bad movie? I know David Lynch isn't for everyone but that movie is brilliant. A must watch for any Lynch fan.

And I've never heard anyone say Donnie Darko was anything but awesome. Hell, it has a 8.2 on IMDB and 85% on RT.

1. Plan 9

3. The Jackal

4. The Stuff

5. Howard the Duck

Which Jackal? The original (which I've never seen, but understand was decent), or the Potiers/Gere/Willis remake (which I wouldn't consider "unwatchable" if only because Jack Black gets blown apart by an armor piercing cannon)?

Which Jackal? The original (which I've never seen, but understand was decent), or the Potiers/Gere/Willis remake (which I wouldn't consider "unwatchable" if only because Jack Black gets blown apart by an armor piercing cannon)?

Clearly you've never watched Tenacious D: The Pick of Destiny or Tropic Thunder.

Van Helsing had Kate Beckinsale in a corset.

Van Helsing >>> LxG.

Clearly you've never watched ... Tropic Thunder.

The ONLY response that stupid a statement reserves is that you, Salmon, should never go full retard.

Van Helsing had Kate Beckinsale in a corset.

Van Helsing >>> LxG.

The ONLY response that stupid a statement reserves is that you, Salmon, should never go full retard.

Like I said, never seen Pick of Destiny. It ios the funniest movie I've ever seen. And you deserve to be kicked in the balls for saying Tropic Thunder wasn't funny. And I don;t watch movies just cause they have someone hot in them. Some movies I love (Underworld, Underworld Rise of the Lycans, Sucker Punch) DO have hot women in them which is a bonus. But I don't watch movies just for some @$$.