Bills/Jets

BillsNYC

We have over 60 Bills fans from NYC making the trip to Ralph Wilson Stadium this weekend.

Most of us will be tailgating at Kenny's Pinto before the game, so if anybody wants to punch Billsfanone in the face, its the perfect time to do it!

We have over 60 Bills fans from NYC making the trip to Ralph Wilson Stadium this weekend.

Most of us will be tailgating at Kenny's Pinto before the game, so if anybody wants to punch Billsfanone in the face, its the perfect time to do it!

101761[/snapback]

What time are you going to be at the tailgate?.....I may leave ours for a little while to check it out over there!

If I ever offended anyone, and you'll be there Sunday, I was just kidding. :D

101995[/snapback]

haha.....how will I recognize you.....or shall I just look for the guy drolling with the helmet on getting off of the short bus? :unsure:

101761[/snapback]

I would like to meet you all. I will be there.

Billsfanone was a gentleman to babyrock, so I will not be in that line. :unsure:

See you Sunday!!

101761[/snapback]

Don't tempt me like that. :unsure:

The usual shady suspects will be in the vicinity of Lot 1 Pole 5. But if there's going to be 60+ of you, you better be bringing your own beer......

Lot 1 Fills up fast.  The line outside starts forming around 7-7:30am (Ken's Pinto). If you're in the line down 20A by 9:00am, you should get in.

103444[/snapback]

Kenny told me they weren't allowing lines for the lot last time?

A few of my friends from jetsinsider.com are going.  Please be nice to them.

103914[/snapback]

As far as I am concerned, if everyone liked the same team football would be boring.

That said, I hope ALL fans that go to a game remember it is a game and act accordingly. Friendly razzing is fun! Fighting is for maroons.

Perhaps someone who was at the last game in line for Lot 1 can tell us WTF is going on now. I wonder why it keeps changing?

103804[/snapback]

At the last game, only those of us in the driveway were able to be in line. Though Kenny and I are wondering when that'll change so that not even that will be allowed :P