4 corners in the draft!!!?

BILLS #1

i was just kidding to myself telling my buddy watch them take a corner with the 7th pick too, and what happens they take Lankster, who comes from WVU and there DB's always got torched.. damnit a real crappy draft after our nelson pick

i was just kidding to myself telling my buddy watch them take a corner with the 7th pick too, and what happens they take Lankster, who comes from WVU and there DB's always got torched.. damnit a real crappy draft after our nelson pick

Nic Harris is going to be moved to OLB...

Man the ingnorance on this board is astonishing sometimes...we did NOT draft 4 corners...we drafted 2 corners, one in the 6th (who was great value) and the guy in the 7th who is more likely headed to special teams where he excelled at in college...

Byrd and Harris are being moved to S and LB respectively...

And has anyone noticed that we have one of the best ST units in the league every year? So do you think the FO may know a lil about something when it comes to finding some late round players for it...

This was a great draft...

DB's are the universal player. They can play any position.

Next year, just draft DB's. Then people can argue how the Bills did NOT draft DB's because this one is going to be the LT, that one is going to be the DT, the third one is going to be the freaking water boy ....

Man the ingnorance on this board is astonishing sometimes...we did NOT draft 4 corners...we drafted 2 corners, one in the 6th (who was great value) and the guy in the 7th who is more likely headed to special teams where he excelled at in college...

Byrd and Harris are being moved to S and LB respectively...

And has anyone noticed that we have one of the best ST units in the league every year? So do you think the FO may know a lil about something when it comes to finding some late round players for it...

This was a great draft...

Over all , I think we did OK .

DB's are the universal player. They can play any position.

Next year, just draft DB's. Then people can argue how the Bills did NOT draft DB's because this one is going to be the LT, that one is going to be the DT, the third one is going to be the freaking water boy ....

Well, there are all sorts of coverages and you really can't expect a guy to be capable of executing all of them. ;)

Well, one of the safeties (not corners) they drafted today is slated to be switched to LB, and played at Oklahoma, where they almost never got "torched."

Come on, no NFL team can fill every hole with one draft. You have to admit they stayed true to their most glaring needs, and snagged one of the top 5 rated TE's in the 4th round, a value pick if there ever was one.

I give the Bills a solid A, despite all the DB's they drafted today! ;):lol:

Is that supposed to be a good thing??

a 225 lb LB?!?

who sucked when he tried it at the senior bowl

OK

zOMGZ OUR FIFTH ROUND PICK ISN'T A STAR WAITING TO HAPPEN OH NOEZ

the sky is falling, spartacus. the sky is falling.

where can i get my tin foil hat?

Four corners make a square...

a square is equal to or greater than our HC

Don't you get it?! It's all part of the new world order. Jeeze didn't you get the code book or the memo? ;)

Good one. I'd have to agree that this draft was very well done. It looked like after the fourth round there was very little talent to be had. Leaning towards guys that can contribute to special teams is fine, considering we've got Bobby April running that show. Throw the guy some bones. I like the Byrd selection more and more when thinking of him as a safety. There is the fact that all four of the last teams playing last year had really good safeties, and now, we might have two. I think our F.O. knows what they need and stayed true to their board after Nelson, and will upgrade as much as possible now with F.A. to make this the best team they can. I'd expect to see an OLB signed within a week or two, and maybe a OT. and, fingers crossed, Henderson. Overall, on the draft, even with passing on E. Brown, I'd give them an A.

Well, three of them are FS prospects anyway...