We should't pick again until the 6th

scribo

Trade our 4th to Denver and our 5th along with Parrish to Jax = Draft's mission accomplished

I think you mean a 4th to Denver (maybe inklusive Kelsay) for TE Tony Scheffler and a 5th with Parrish to Jax ?

It would be to nice to happen but i do not believe. But its remarkable that Denver has a TE selected in the Second Round.

Maybe, maybe......we can get Scheffler. But i think there is no way JAX will let Henderson go. (I can understand this) ,-)

I heard yesterday that the Broncos want a FIRST ROUND PICK for Scheffler. Crazy but apparently true. So it ain't gonna happen.

Yeah well the Chiefs originally wanted a hell of a lot more for Gonzalez than what they ended up getting.

Unfortunately I do think Scheffler is not going anywhere. If it was going to happen I think it already would have.

Yeah well the Chiefs originally wanted a hell of a lot more for Gonzalez than what they ended up getting.

Unfortunately I do think Scheffler is not going anywhere. If it was going to happen I think it already would have.

i do also think a trade will not happen. Also not for our players....nobody wants them to our asking price.

i do also think a trade will not happen. Also not for our players....nobody wants them to our asking price.

The only player I could see getting a sniff would be Parrish, but what is anyone going to give up for a great punt returner? Not too damn much. Might as well keep him.

The only player I could see getting a sniff would be Parrish, but what is anyone going to give up for a great punt returner? Not too damn much. Might as well keep him.

Correkt. But i think its a big luxury for us to have so many good returners.

There is Parrish, F. Jackson, T. McGee, L. McKelvon and i heard CB Byrd (our second Rounder) is also a very good Punt Returner. I think we do not need to have so many good returners. Also Parrish´s Salary is very high.

PS: I am listening to the "wonderfull" "The final Countdown" from your signature ;-))))))))))))))

There is Parrish, F. Jackson, T. McGee, L. McKelvon and i heard CB Byrd (our second Rounder) is also a very good Punt Returner. I think we do not need to have so many good returners. Also Parrish´s Salary is very high.

PS: I am listening to the "wonderfull" "The final Countdown" from your signature ;-))))))))))))))

Don't understand this logic at all. Fred Jackson is a solid running back, McGee and McKelvin are starting corners, and Byrd will play FS. Just because they can ALSO punt return doesn't make them luxuries on the roster!

Don't understand this logic at all. Fred Jackson is a solid running back, McGee and McKelvin are starting corners, and Byrd will play FS. Just because they can ALSO punt return doesn't make them luxuries on the roster!

Ok...i explan my thoughts: Fred Jackson is after the first three games our backup. Maybe Nr. 1 - Maybe Nr. 2 Backup....we have also D. Rhodes. He will not be "over used" on game day....so he could take som returns.

McGee and McKelvon are starting....correkt. So i do also not want them to return Kickoffs and Punts if its not necessarily.

Is it sure, that CB Byrd will start ? I do not think so. We have Whitner and Scott at Safety.

And for a Punt Returner who touches the Ball only a few times a game, i think this is big luxury to have him extra to do this for us. Yes.

I don't think I would consider F. Jackson a "very good" Punt returner. Yes he can return punts, but I don't think he is someone who is a huge threat doing it.

McGee is getting too old to be back returning punts and as the #1 CB on the team, he shouldn't be doing it anymore, they need him on defence first.

As for Byrd, wasn't one of the knocks on him that he was slow? Normally you don't want slow guys returning any kind of kicks.

That leaves Roscoe to return Punts and McKelvin returning kickoffs.