Hi Everybody!

The Byrd pick and that little snippet just rekindled my rage for Jauron that had been somewhat subdued for a few months....Jesus, we all know being a Bills fan is torture but the comedy of errors is almost hard to believe at times.... :wallbash:

how the hell do you guys have a problem with who they are gonna put at guard to start training camp? do you really think they won't see if hanggartner at G and wood at C makes more sense? jesus you guys like to panic.

Who's panicking? Wood at G (where he played in the Senior Bowl) might end up being the right call.

Another first-day DB, on the other hand ... unless he ends up being the next Ed Reed, that one's worth a little mockery.

Who's panicking? Wood at G (where he played in the Senior Bowl) might end up being the right call.

Another first-day DB, on the other hand ... unless he ends up being the next Ed Reed, that one's worth a little mockery.

My panic was toned down a bit after the Levitre trade/pick. I like the other 3 picks but man I hate that Byrd pick!

1) Jauron must have got the handcuffs taken off.

2) Who wants a Guard? After all, we play in the cold.

3) The Bills War Room was stoned out.

I watched the pick with a fellow TBD'er...first thing I said after the Byrd pick was "Isn't that Hootie from the Blowfish?" Second thing I said was "Bill from NYC is gonna have a field day with this pick"... you are in my thoughts and prayers! :wallbash:

I watched the pick with a fellow TBD'er...first thing I said after the Byrd pick was "Isn't that Hootie from the Blowfish?" Second thing I said was "Bill from NYC is gonna have a field day with this pick"... you are in my thoughts and prayers! :wallbash:

I was on such a high from #28 that it didn't really phase me as you would expect. It was a dumbass pick mind you, but this is the price we pay as Bills Fans.

That said, my patience will run thin with a db in round 4.

I was on such a high from #28 that it didn't really phase me as you would expect. It was a dumbass pick mind you, but this is the price we pay as Bills Fans.

That said, my patience will run thin with a db in round 4.

but how does the Levitre pick balance out for you?

best pass rusher

2 of the best interior lineman

and a ball-hawking DB who can play Safety

is there REALLY much to complain about?

The best play-making DB of the decade? Setting the bar a little high, Lori?? :wallbash:

I said a little mockery, but fair enough. Can't expect us to totally drop the first-day-DB wisecracks, though ...