Official Draft Thread

We have 5 DB's, 3 of which frequently get hurt...its great value as he was projected 3rd round...

And you are all forgetting about potential ST contributions...

This kid can play, so how do you know he wont beat our Corner or Youboty?

Corner might be a goner. How many STers do we need? We can have a whole 52man ST offense.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nope.

DJ won't be happy until he has 1/3 of the roster signed as DB's!

Maybe Wendling, but I do like Wilson though. Switched positions and

has been more than admirable.

My god, you do realize we only drafted one CB right? Nic = LB and Byrd = S and BOTH are BIG needs on this team...

One CB in the 6th round and all doom breaks out here...geezus...

I was talking NFL talent OT tackles. Its amazing we even were in negotions with Jason Peters with all the awesome depth we hae. Levitre is projected at G, so who are those guys after Walker and Chambers and Bell?

What do you want? Pro Bowl resever tackles? you are talking about BACKUPS

Bell, Walker, Chambers, Butler, Levitre, and that other FA we signed all can play T...

What do you want? Pro Bowl resever tackles? you are talking about BACKUPS

Bell, Walker, Chambers, Butler, Levitre, and that other FA we signed all can play T...

Bells a 7th round draft choice who has never played a down in a NFL regular season game. Levitre and Butler are better as gaurds. After that a collection of junk.

nope.

DJ won't be happy until he has 1/3 of the roster signed as DB's!

Maybe Wendling, but I do like Wilson though. Switched positions and

has been more than admirable.

Wilson has gotten on the filed on defense (and even started). I don't think Wendling has taken a snap in two years on defense.

Bells a 7th round draft choice who has never played a down in a NFL regular season game. Levitre and Butler are better as gaurds. After that a collection of junk.

OMG, come on...Peters was a FREE AGENT TE...so who the hell cares where Bell was drafted...either he can play or he cant, and right now, all the talk is that the kid is a player by both the staff and players on this team, who I assure you are better suited to asses his talent than any of us on this board...