Don't expect Bills to trade #11 up OR down

ESPN has a reporter at OBD, and he said he had just got off the phone with Russ Brandon. Russ told him they "probably won't" package the two 1st rounders together to move up, and they probably won't move down either. Reporter said they believe 11 is a good spot to be in this draft.

That would be good news, regarding the trading up possibilities.

ESPN has a reporter at OBD, and he said he had just got off the phone with Russ Brandon. Russ told him they "probably won't" package the two 1st rounders together to move up, and they probably won't move down either. Reporter said they believe 11 is a good spot to be in this draft.

they have done will this spot in the recent future

A GM (sorry, COO) four hours before the draft....mmmm, smells like trustworthy.

#11 is a good place to be, historically. I made the thread on it a few days ago. Look at the talent that has been drafted at #11 in the last decade. I'll list the ones I can remember. Big Ben, Cutler, McKelvin, Demarcus Ware, Dan Morgan, Patrick Willis, Marcus Trufant and Dwight Freeney are all #11 selections. Going back a little further, you have Daunte Culpepper in 1999 and Tra Thomas in 98. Only player from that slot who hasn't amounted to much since 1998 is Ron Dayne. Who, for all intents and purposes, had no tread left on the tires after carrying an obscene amount of times in his Wisconsin days

I want to trade down but only if the deal is good.....I mean if some team wants to offer us a 5th or something stupid like that you stand your ground and make your pick.....

if someone comes up with a late second or a 3rd if it is not too far.......go for it.

It all depends on the board at the time. Trade down is nice but if you walk away with a worse player for what could be a 5th round pick isnt worth it imo

If you look at the Bills history, they really have only traded up in the past, but usually back into the first. I see them staying at 11. I could see them moving up from their other 1st or 2nd if they think their guy might be there.