Cleveland....

Tcali

?

You do know if you jumped in an inner tube in downtown detroit, you'd float straight to HSBC arena, don't you?

well--sort of-..But my point is that Detroit is not on Lake Erie.Hence it avoided the curse.

Hopefully, that will end in about 8 weeks. GO CAVS!!

Didn't see all of the Pistons series, but gawd, James is a monster. I don't see how any other team can beat them. If my Celtics get eliminated, I am fully behind the Cavs...that city deserves something nice...

?

You do know if you jumped in an inner tube in downtown detroit, you'd float straight to HSBC arena, don't you?

So? Detroit is, technically, doesn't touch Lake Erie.

Didn't see all of the Pistons series, but gawd, James is a monster. I don't see how any other team can beat them. If my Celtics get eliminated, I am fully behind the Cavs...that city deserves something nice...

Thank you. :rolleyes::w00t::thumbsup:

I was at the Boneyard (a local sports bar and grill) last night with my wife and my in-laws...we saw the end of the Cavaliers and Pistons. Lots of applause afterward, but kind of stilted, b/c the Cavs haven't won anything yet.

The lakers could beat them. But other then that, I really do not see any other team beating them let alone giving them a decent series, especially in the Eastern Conference.

?

No. I think you would get hung up on Grosse Ille... Or worse, Boris Blanc Island, Ontario (who the phuck names an island "Boris Blanc Island"? :rolleyes: )... And then you would be stuck in customs.

:w00t::thumbsup: