Cleveland....

Tcali

That should be their official song.

I don't feel so bad for BFLO (even know their story is kinda the same)... Sorry Buckeye: :rolleyes::w00t:

Seems there was a ton of "mistakes" made by the "Connecticut Yankees"/Cleveland pioneers in the Wetesern Reserve.

Even the natives knew to avoid the "snowbelt:"

Conneaut is on the site of an Indian village, about a mile and a half from the mouth of the river and Castle Stow. It consisted of a number of rude but comfortable cabins, occupied in the summer months by a remnant of the Massasaugas, who, at the approach of the winter, vacated until spring, spending intervening time farther south.

First "snowbirds?"

:thumbsup:

The lakers could beat them. But other then that, I really do not see any other team beating them let alone giving them a decent series, especially in the Eastern Conference.

You are right, the Lakers could, but I don't think they will. Last year, honestly, I thought the Celtics would lose to the Lakers in 5 or 6 games, I was amazed at how small the Lakers came up in that series. I know, they are theoretically a healthier, stronger team this year, but I don't think anyone on that team can handle James.

That kid is huge, fluid, and so athletic... also, is it me, or do the Lakers/Phil Jackson have a way of outsmarting themselves sometimes?