Jags New Uniform

Am I the only one who doesn't like new uniforms? I know I come off like a crotchety old man (ahem, stuckincincy) but I generally hate new uni's. Vikings, Bengals, Cardinals, yes, the Bills (especially the road uni's) - they're all awful. Maybe Tampa and St. Louis improved as did the Patriots after those horrible mid-90's jerseys, but I like the old ones otherwise. The 90's Bills jerseys were great with the old standing Buffalo as the throwback. I dunno, maybe it's just me.

What is the difference in the logo? It looks almost exactly the same?

I guess I'm not that observant either, cause I don't see any difference other than the color of the uniforms is more Dolphin-like.

Am I the only one who doesn't like new uniforms? I know I come off like a crotchety old man (ahem, stuckincincy) but I generally hate new uni's. Vikings, Bengals, Cardinals, yes, the Bills (especially the road uni's) - they're all awful. Maybe Tampa and St. Louis improved as did the Patriots after those horrible mid-90's jerseys, but I like the old ones otherwise. The 90's Bills jerseys were great with the old standing Buffalo as the throwback. I dunno, maybe it's just me.

Your not alone those new uniforms are just plain awful it seems like every team is looking the same its either some sade of green or that ugly navy blue garbage. :thumbsup:

don't like the color, but it's their team colors. i like the style of the jersey...good sleek look.

I don't know how it will hold up as "timeless" as Weaver says, but it looks good for them.

And we'll still get stuck with our pajamas...

don't like the color, but it's their team colors. i like the style of the jersey...good sleek look.

I don't know how it will hold up as "timeless" as Weaver says, but it looks good for them.

And we'll still get stuck with our pajamas...

Going with a fad is never "timeless".

The only new look that I really like is the Baltimore Ravens. I love the black on black.

Looks like something the Bills would do... Get the fans all excited about a uniform change. Have a big press conference/fashion show. Drop the curtain...... And everything looks the same. huh? All that for a pimped out helmet? I don't get... it

i dont see it...however, it gets me thinking about the Bills uni's and how much i despise them. I would love for them to go back to a more classic look from the 80, or even 70's. basic color scheme. solid, single colored jerserys are the best. ei; Giants, Raiders, Bears, etc...

simple is better-arena style blows

What's that phrase? Something about putting lipstick on a pig?

Most of the redesigns in recent years have been just that.

:thumbsup:

Oooh, color-shifting helmets. And the striping reminds me of the U, whose orange-and-green Halloween costumes I've been ripping for several years.

At least they ditched the black jerseys ...

I agree the new jersey's suck!