Would you now trade your two fourths for

Absolutely. That may be one of the advantages of this trade, if they pull something off like that. It surely would be easier to sign him to an extension, which he may want.

It might also be easier to sign Fred Jackson to the long term contract he deserves.

Two fourth round picks for Sheffler???

Come on now....lets not get carried away.

Besides, something tells me whoever plats tight end for us this year is not going to be in coverage as much as we hope.

My guess is, whoever it is will be staying in to help the porous offensive line block.

Besides, something tells me whoever plats tight end for us this year is not going to be in coverage as much as we hope.

My guess is, whoever it is will be staying in to help the porous offensive line block.

Why not?? ok ok a 4th and a 5th , this way u keep a 4th

You get a proven TE with downfield speed ?

Whats not to like about this ?

Scheffler is gunna be a bust, we don't need him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where did all these owens fans come from??? How is he going to be a bust when he has played successfully in the past?

Please go back to being a Dallas fan.

My thought was you then leave yourself the option of being able to go Oline with two picks and D front seven with 2 picks. Your fourths go to Denver. And come back rest of draft and take best guy available. Best case would be trade one of the fourths and a fith. I would rather trade two fourths though for a guy that has proven he can play, albeit he has been hurt a little too often. But the injuries is the reason you get him for the fourths and not a second rounder.

Just a question, but now that you have two fourth rounders, would you trade them for Scheffler? Or one of your extra fourths and your fith?

In a heartbeat, that frees up Philly's 1st rounder for an OT ...

Why not?? ok ok a 4th and a 5th , this way u keep a 4th

You get a proven TE with downfield speed ?

Whats not to like about this ?

Besides, something tells me whoever plays tight end for us this year is not going to be in coverage as much as we hope.

Just a question, but now that you have two fourth rounders, would you trade them for Scheffler? Or one of your extra fourths and your fith?

Absolutely. That would take care of one need area before the draft & still leave 3 high picks for in no particular order DE, LB, Olineman.