f'n willis

mjohns85

i was reading the sporting news draft edition mag yesterday evening, and they had a small interview with willis mcgahee . i do not have the magazine with me for an exact quote, but they asked him to describe his draft day. he said that he thought he was going to be drafted earlier, but no teams had called him. he said he received a call from buffalo and they informed him they were going to draft him. he said great, where is buffalo? his agent drew told him new york. willis said he was excited because he thought he was going to be playing in new york city! what an idiot. just thought i would share this with everybody.

i was reading the sporting news draft edition mag yesterday evening, and they had a small interview with willis mcgahee . i do not have the magazine with me for an exact quote, but they asked him to describe his draft day. he said that he thought he was going to be drafted earlier, but no teams had called him. he said he received a call from buffalo and they informed him they were going to draft him. he said great, where is buffalo? his agent drew told him new york. willis said he was excited because he thought he was going to be playing in new york city! what an idiot. just thought i would share this with everybody.

:thumbdown:

yea i saw that. just proves that he is an uneducated piece of crap that has nothing to offer but a bum knee. i wish romanonski was still in the league to take a cheap shot at his knee and make sure he couldn't walk on it again

yea i saw that. just proves that he is an uneducated piece of crap that has nothing to offer but a bum knee. i wish romanonski was still in the league to take a cheap shot at his knee and make sure he couldn't walk on it again

Wow, you're a total douche bag.

Look, the McGahee thing didn't work out, he's saying a bunch of stupid sh-- and we're all a little bit sour about it but we don't need to be wishing grevous bodily harm on people

I meant to start a thread about that too when I saw it! :lol:

I can't believe he admitted it too! :thumbdown:

Where's Buffalo? And he made it through college. See my other posts on this board about guys being hustled through the system and coddled the whole way. sWillis is definitely one of those guys. It's a good thing they didn't say the North American Continent. "Where's that?"

Well I've noticed that since moving here, hardly anyone knows where Buffalo is. I was kinda surprised at first - but it's not too surprising. Buffalo is not a major city at all. There's no reason for any common person to know where it is. All people know is we have a football team and it snows a lot. Personally I think it's a little silly for Americans to have such little knowledge about the geography of their country, but it's just the reality of it.

When I was in college, the NY Times did a piece where they asked people on the streets in Manhattan to locate Buffalo on a map of New York. Most of them couldn't. A majority placed Buffalo up near Plattsburg.

McGahee may be an idiot...but he's hardly alone.

Wow, you're a total douche bag.

Look, the McGahee thing didn't work out, he's saying a bunch of stupid sh-- and we're all a little bit sour about it but we don't need to be wishing grevous bodily harm on people

Agreed. I see this all the time. This desire on the part of many to spite and wish misfortune on others for reasons that don't justify the hatred. Really, so what? That's like getting cut off by a car on the thruway and following it for several exits past your own just to tailgate and flash your high beams at it. Grow up.

Too bad Willis didn't stay in WNY. It's a pretty nice area to raise several families.

Effin' funny.

HAHA thats great...

His kids and Travis Henry's kids could kick it together.

Outstanding!

Well I've noticed that since moving here, hardly anyone knows where Buffalo is. I was kinda surprised at first - but it's not too surprising. Buffalo is not a major city at all. There's no reason for any common person to know where it is. All people know is we have a football team and it snows a lot. Personally I think it's a little silly for Americans to have such little knowledge about the geography of their country, but it's just the reality of it.

True enough. No offense taken to those too ignorant or apathetic to know such things. How many of us could point out on a map of Ohio where Cincinnati is?

When I was in college, the NY Times did a piece where they asked people on the streets in Manhattan to locate Buffalo on a map of New York. Most of them couldn't. A majority placed Buffalo up near Plattsburg.

McGahee may be an idiot...but he's hardly alone.

As H.L. Mencken said, Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.