Could the 3-4 defenses make Aaron Curry slide in the draft?

Why?

Why?

And why?

I don't believe Curry will slide because of the 3-4 defenses because he can play inside in the 3-4 or outside in the 3-4. He can play MLB in the 4-3 or OLB in the 4-3. He can play anywhere.

I can't see Curry falling to 8 because I just don't think he will. There are enough teams that desperately need LBers 1-7.

The Bills should most certainly NOT trade up for him because I just don't think he's worth it. He's not that dominant a player where it would warrant us not being able to fill another hole with the lost draft choices it would take to trade up.

I dont get the aaron curry hype. He's never been a physicaly dominant playmaker. He's never been a pass rusher as his 9 sacks in his college career atest to. He's stiff in coverage, and doesnt move as fast in pads, as he did in combine drills. I'm just not seeing the hype.

I dont get the aaron curry hype. He's never been a physicaly dominant playmaker. He's never been a pass rusher as his 9 sacks in his college career atest to. He's stiff in coverage, and doesnt move as fast in pads, as he did in combine drills. I'm just not seeing the hype.

Me either. I guess that makes two of us.

curry is a complete linebacker and a tackling machine.

if he plays like urlacher or lewis he is worth his draft status big time.

i agree w most ppl that we need pass rush terribly, but if he is there at 8 and we can flip a 2nd and get him, i really wonder if that isn't just too good of a thing to pass up.

all those slants that kill us might end up resulting in an eplosive hit in the flat followed by a ball hitting the ground.

Guys we are way over thinking this. I have read so much about schemes on here lately. And yes it does matter sometimes. But a kid comming out of college, that is athletic, intelligent, and a good football player wont have trouble in any scheme. For every rule there are exceptions.

If there are exceptions, then it's not a rule. Just sayin' ...

Curry is good, But if we trade a 2nd up to grab him, you could essentially be trading E.Brown and Robinson/Unger/J.Cook for Curry. With the draft as big a guessing game as it is, I would never trade. Also, LBs are not as valuable as pass rushing DEs.