Needs aside, the player you want most

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maleuga is not very good in pass coverage. I would hate to have yet another LB not being able to cover.

I have seen nothing from Maybin that warrents the hype. Ok I'll admit he is quick, but most SS are much quicker than Tackles (Maybin played at a weight closer to that of an NFL SS than DE). He plays with no leverage or strength and was only effective when he was able to run completely around the Tackle as if the tackle were a pylon -- that wont happen against any starting caliber LT in the NFL. When he put on enough weight to even be considered as a D-Lineman, he moved like he was 300+ lbs.

Personally, Ill take the 337lb D-Lineman who moves like a 237 D-Lineman, not the other way around.

BJ Raji

Chase Coffman - best hands in this years draft

I just couldn't put needs aside.

From "Rumblings Scouting Report" at Buffalo Rumblings:

Coffman has the greatest set of hands I've ever seen. And when I say "greatest hands I've ever seen," I don't mean for a college tight end. I mean for any football player ever. Yes I'm biased and yes this sounds like hyperbole, but ANY ball put in Coffman's general vicinity was caught, often times in a ridiculous manner. Coffman certainly has question marks and red flags going into this draft, but anyone who has his hands as one of them doesn't know what the hell they're talking about.

Count me in too......even if we have to grab him in Rd 2. B-)

I want Rey Maualuga. Poz can play outside.

I'm tired of soft defenses. Bill Parcells has continually shown how to suchttp://www.stadiumwall.com/style_images/bills-1/folder_editor_images/icon_open.gifceed in the NFL.

Get the biggest, baddest defensive front seven you can amass, and the rest falls into place.

Maualuga fits that mold.

A TE who can:

1. Get open

2. Catch the ball

3. Actually run 8-10 yards after the catch.

4. I'll settle for 6-8 yards.

Want most...Curry, I think he's going to be a monster.

Curry is with out a doubt the best LB or player in this draft, but he will obviously be gone, i think Rey is the best possible candidate for what this team needs. other choice would be Maybin, he gets off that line so fast.