The New H2o Mock With Trades

H2o

A little less detailed this time, but what the heck. Speculation is always fun, it sorta brings hope :flirt:

1. Detroit Lions - Matthew Stafford/QB/Georgia - I wasn't sure about this a couple of weeks ago, but I know really believe he is going #1 overall.

2. St. Louis Rams - Jason Smith/OT/Baylor - The next great LT for the Rams

3. Kansas City Chiefs - Aaron Curry/LB/Wake Forest - The new 3-4 needs a beast ILB, hello Curry.

4. Seattle Seahawks - Eugene Monroe/OT/Virginia - In light of Walter Jones surgery and age they get his future replacement.

5. Cleveland Browns - Aaron Maybin/DE/Penn St. - Maybin because he is the likely the best prospect for rush OLB. Better than Orakpo in coverage.

6. Cincinnatti Bengals - B.J. Raji/DT/Boston College - They drooled over him Senior Bowl week and get their guy at #6.

7. Oakland Raiders - Michael Crabtree/WR/Texas Tech - I still say Al Davis can't pass on the guy.

8. Jacksonville Jaguars - Andre Smith/OT/Alabama - Sanchez is a smokescreen to try to trade down. Doesn't work.

9. Green Bay Packers - Brian Orakpo/DE/Texas - They look to him to be their rush OLB for years and can swap back to DE if the 3-4 doesn't work.

10. San Francisco 49ers - Michael Oher/OT/Ole Miss - Their OL is in need of repair and they take Oher with Smith off the board.

Now the fun begins. The phones ring off the hook as Sanchez gets past SF and Denver is on the clock after us. Eventually, we finnagle the Buccaneers 1st and 3rd so they can move up. No trade with the division rival Jets.

11. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Mark Sanchez/QB/USC - Their franchise QB.

12. Denver Broncos - Tyson Jackson/DE/LSU - McDaniels sees a young Richard Seymour and takes him.

13. Washington Redskins - Everett Brown/DE/Florida St. - Surprised that he falls to them, they get the pass rusher needed.

14. New Orleans Saints - Brian Cushing/LB/USC - The guy they wanted all along.

15. Houston Texans - Malcom Jenkins/CB/Ohio St. - Will be a S for the Texans, but the BPA at a position of need.

16. San Diego Chargers - Rey Maualuga/LB/USC - Perfect fit for the Chargers to play ILB in the 3-4.

17. New York Jets - Beanie Wells/RB/Ohio St. - The new horse they will ride ala Curtis Martin and Thomas Jones.

18. Denver Broncos - Clay Matthews/LB/USC - The Broncos stay on the defensive side of the ball and get a great LB.

19. Buffalo Bills - Robert Ayers/DE/Tennessee - Trade down and still get a top DE prospect. What more could you ask for?

20. Detroit Lions - Eben Britton/OT/Arizona - LT or RT in the starting line-up on opening day.

21. Philadelphia Eagles - William Beatty/OT/Connecticut - Tra Thomas is gone and they're hoping Beatty can fill the void.

22. Minnesota Vikings - Vontae Davis/CB/Illinois - Learns under Winfield and eventually will replace him.

23. New England Patriots - Connor Barwin/DE/Cincinnatti - He will be harassing Bills' QB's for years to come.

24. Atlanta Falcons - Brandon Pettigrew/TE/klahoma St. - Ryan gets another weapon.

25. Miami Dolphins - Hakeem Nicks/WR/North Carolina - Posession WR to go opposite of Ginn.

26. Baltimore Ravens - Darrius Heyward-Bey/WR/Maryland - Flacco's new "deep threat" to stretch the field.

27. Indianapolis Colts - Peria Jerry/DT/Ole Miss - No brainer for the colts who haven't had a good DT since Corey Simon.

28. Philadelphia Eagles - Jeremy Maclin/WR/Missouri - McNabb needs help and gets a top talent here.

29. New York Giants - Percy Harvin/WR/Florida - RB, WR, he will do as much for NY as he did Florida and help Eli all around.

30. Tennessee Titans - Kenny Britt/WR/Rutgers - The run on WR's continues, but the Titans really need a good one. They get one here.

31. Arizona Cardinals - Knowshon Moreno/RB/Georgia - I was thinking Brown at first, but Moreno didn't put up huge #'s for nothing.

32. Pittsburgh Steelers - Alex Mack/C/California - The best C prospect in the draft that will be converted to OG. Faneca who?

This is what I think the Bills after we also get an additional 3rd for trading down and a 4th for Parrish:

1. Robert Ayers/DE/Tennessee

2. Eric Wood/C/Louisville

3a. Marcus Freeman/LB/Ohio st.

3b. Chase Coffman/TE/Missouri

4a. Chip Vaughn/SS/Wake Forest

4b. Clinton McDonald/DT/Memphis

5. Joel Bell/OT/Furman

6. Stryker Sulak/DE/Missouri

7. Gartrell Johnson/RB/Colorado St.

What do you think?

A little less detailed this time, but what the heck. Speculation is always fun, it sorta brings hope :flirt:

1. Detroit Lions - Matthew Stafford/QB/Georgia - I wasn't sure about this a couple of weeks ago, but I know really believe he is going #1 overall.

3. Kansas City Chiefs - Aaron Curry/LB/Wake Forest - The new 3-4 needs a beast ILB, hello Curry.

4. Seattle Seahawks - Eugene Monroe/OT/Virginia - In light of Walter Jones surgery and age they get his future replacement.

5. Cleveland Browns - Aaron Maybin/DE/Penn St. - Maybin because he is the likely the best prospect for rush OLB. Better than Orakpo in coverage.

6. Cincinnatti Bengals - B.J. Raji/DT/Boston College - They drooled over him Senior Bowl week and get their guy at #6.

7. Oakland Raiders - Michael Crabtree/WR/Texas Tech - I still say Al Davis can't pass on the guy.

8. Jacksonville Jaguars - Andre Smith/OT/Alabama - Sanchez is a smokescreen to try to trade down. Doesn't work.

9. Green Bay Packers - Brian Orakpo/DE/Texas - They look to him to be their rush OLB for years and can swap back to DE if the 3-4 doesn't work.

10. San Francisco 49ers - Michael Oher/OT/Ole Miss - Their OL is in need of repair and they take Oher with Smith off the board.

Now the fun begins. The phones ring off the hook as Sanchez gets past SF and Denver is on the clock after us. Eventually, we finnagle the Buccaneers 1st and 3rd so they can move up. No trade with the division rival Jets.

12. Denver Broncos - Tyson Jackson/DE/LSU - McDaniels sees a young Richard Seymour and takes him.

13. Washington Redskins - Everett Brown/DE/Florida St. - Surprised that he falls to them, they get the pass rusher needed.

15. Houston Texans - Malcom Jenkins/CB/Ohio St. - Will be a S for the Texans, but the BPA at a position of need.

16. San Diego Chargers - Rey Maualuga/LB/USC - Perfect fit for the Chargers to play ILB in the 3-4.

17. New York Jets - Beanie Wells/RB/Ohio St. - The new horse they will ride ala Curtis Martin and Thomas Jones.

18. Denver Broncos - Clay Matthews/LB/USC - The Broncos stay on the defensive side of the ball and get a great LB.

19. Buffalo Bills - Robert Ayers/DE/Tennessee - Trade down and still get a top DE prospect. What more could you ask for?

20. Detroit Lions - Eben Britton/OT/Arizona - LT or RT in the starting line-up on opening day.

21. Philadelphia Eagles - William Beatty/OT/Connecticut - Tra Thomas is gone and they're hoping Beatty can fill the void.

22. Minnesota Vikings - Vontae Davis/CB/Illinois - Learns under Winfield and eventually will replace him.

23. New England Patriots - Connor Barwin/DE/Cincinnatti - He will be harassing Bills' QB's for years to come.

24. Atlanta Falcons - Brandon Pettigrew/TE/klahoma St. - Ryan gets another weapon.

25. Miami Dolphins - Hakeem Nicks/WR/North Carolina - Posession WR to go opposite of Ginn.

26. Baltimore Ravens - Darrius Heyward-Bey/WR/Maryland - Flacco's new "deep threat" to stretch the field.

27. Indianapolis Colts - Peria Jerry/DT/Ole Miss - No brainer for the colts who haven't had a good DT since Corey Simon.

28. Philadelphia Eagles - Jeremy Maclin/WR/Missouri - McNabb needs help and gets a top talent here.

29. New York Giants - Percy Harvin/WR/Florida - RB, WR, he will do as much for NY as he did Florida and help Eli all around.

30. Tennessee Titans - Kenny Britt/WR/Rutgers - The run on WR's continues, but the Titans really need a good one. They get one here.

31. Arizona Cardinals - Knowshon Moreno/RB/Georgia - I was thinking Brown at first, but Moreno didn't put up huge #'s for nothing.

32. Pittsburgh Steelers - Alex Mack/C/California - The best C prospect in the draft that will be converted to OG. Faneca who?

This is what I think the Bills after we also get an additional 3rd for trading down and a 4th for Parrish:

5. Joel Bell/OT/Furman

What do you think?

I think you have to much time on your hands.. :blink:

Seriously though I think the Bills are gonna get more than a 3rd rd pick for the 11th draft pick..

I think you have to much time on your hands.. :flirt:

Seriously though I think the Bills are gonna get more than a 3rd rd pick for the 11th draft pick..

They did...the got a first and the 3rd...And I don't see the hype with Ayers i don't really think there is a solid de in the draft...none of them really impress me

5. Joel Bell/OT/Furman

What do you think?

I like the players you have picked, I really like Vaughn. I'm also really high on Jasper Brinkley. I think he is going tho be very very good, and seems to be fully recovered from his injury.

They did...the got a first and the 3rd...And I don't see the hype with Ayers i don't really think there is a solid de in the draft...none of them really impress me

no they didnt..they swapped their position with the Bucs and lose 8 spots in the order and only pick up a third rdr???

5. Joel Bell/OT/Furman

What do you think?

Given the players you have left I'd rather have Tyson, I think he could do a good job paired with Stroud on the inside and could be effective playing LE.

The Bills need immediate help at DE and Ayers doesn't get us any closer to sacks than last year. They need a polished pass rusher like Brown. They need a solid draft period and they better get it right this time. :flirt:

Not sure it's hype at all..It's coming from serious Football Scouts...It's not Media generated either...He dominated the Sr. Bowl and played REAL well against a LT who will probably be chosen in the Top 10 of this Draft...It's not hype...The Kid has only scratched the surface and He's the only true 4-3 DE in the 1st Round of this Draft... :flirt:

I think you have to much time on your hands.. :flirt:

About 30 minutes is all it took bro'. :blink: Maybe they will get more or maybe they won't. I think it would be pretty fair to pick up the additional 3rd, but I'm not sure how this would rate out on the chart.

A little less detailed this time, but what the heck. Speculation is always fun, it sorta brings hope :thumbsup:

6. Cincinnatti Bengals - B.J. Raji/DT/Boston College - They drooled over him Senior Bowl week and get their...

What do you think?

I don't think CIN will be a suitor for Raji. Of course, anything is possible.

Rankings - for what they are worth - showed CIN at #12 overall on defense, two spots higher than BUF while playing one of the top 2 SOS's.

They got some good performance out of their '08 #3 DT Pat Sims, re-signed Peko to a fat contract, and signed FA Tank Johnson last week.

I've read that Raji might be best suited for NT duty, and I don't see CIN planning a 3-4 DL.

:nana:

A little less detailed this time, but what the heck. Speculation is always fun, it sorta brings hope :thumbsup:

5. Joel Bell/OT/Furman

What do you think?

Good, but I don't think they'll be trading down unless they re-sign Peters (not gonna happen). Plus I think Coffman's stock has risen enough for him not to slide to rd. 3. So, getting an additional 1st & 3rd for Peters and 4th for Parrish, I see the draft (Bills' anyway) going:

1a. Michael Oher, OT, Miss

1b. Ayers, DE, TN (if our 2nd 1st rounder is in the top 20

Barwin, DE, Cinci (if our 2nd first rounder falls out of the top 20)

2. Eric Wood, C, Louisville

3a. Cornellious Ingram, TE, Fl

3b. Zach Follet, LB, Cal

4a. Chip Vaughn, SS, Wake

4b. Sammie Lee Hill, DT, Stillman

5. Jamarko Simmons, WR, W. MI

6. Brandon Swain, DE, W.TX A&M

7. Robert Brewster, OT, Ball St.

;)

3b. Chase Coffman/TE/Missouri :nana:

5. Joel Bell/OT/Furman

6. Stryker Sulak/DE/Missouri ;)

What do you think?

:sick:

A little less detailed this time, but what the heck. Speculation is always fun, it sorta brings hope :devil:

5. Joel Bell/OT/Furman

What do you think?

I think that I would rather have Brown > Ayers + a 3rd. I have heard that some teams are really high on him and think he is the best DE of the group, but Brown gives us a little more versatility because he can rush as an OLB where Ayers is just a true DE. I'm not sure if the Bills brass will trade down with Brown on the board.

I also think Vaughn will be gone by the 4th round as this draft is weak on S. Other than that, I like it.

5. Joel Bell/OT/Furman

What do you think?

Not bad.

I like Vaughn and think he can immediately contribute on special teams. McDonald? He's not playing D tackle for us @ 268 (we already have Spencer Johnson to be the gap penetrating undertackle......hahahaha!!!!). If you're looking for a DT @ that spot, Vance Walker of Georgia Tech, Dorell Scott of Clemson, or Corey Irvin of Georgia should be available and offer more in terms of bulk, run stopping ability, and toughness. Sulak would be a nice pickup in the later rounds if he's there; he's a good athlete who can rush the passer but can also do well in coverage. He'll probably be snapped up by a 3-4 team.