JP Losman for High School Guidance Consular

Listen I like JP, he did everything possible to be a good QB for Buffalo. He always worked his ass off for the team on the field and worked his ass for the community off the field. He just wasn't good enough to be a QB in the NFL. So maybe he could get a job at one of the area high schools, it's a pointless job that he can't screw up. He can later be seen at local Country Fairs checking the experiation dates on milk and for the best pack of eggs.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen I like JP, he did everything possible to be a good QB for Buffalo. He always worked his ass off for the team on the field and worked his ass for the community off the field. He just wasn't good enough to be a QB in the NFL. So maybe he could get a job at one of the area high schools, it's a pointless job that he can't screw up. He can later be seen at local Country Fairs checking the experiation dates on milk and for the best pack of eggs.

You posted a topic starting with "Listen I like JP", then went on to denigration...self-serving, I suppose.

:rolleyes:

I think your post shows why you belong in Utica.

Yea and maybe you could go back to 4th grade so you can learn to spell...

Um, what's a consular?