JP Losman for High School Guidance Consular

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If it is one of them it is thebug. The alias of the other is "Summer's Eve".

Obviously I did not like JP and wanted him gone and he is. I haven't, nor do I plan on starting any JP threads, so look elsewhere.

Listen I like JP, he did everything possible to be a good QB for Buffalo. He always worked his ass off for the team on the field and worked his ass for the community off the field. He just wasn't good enough to be a QB in the NFL. So maybe he could get a job at one of the area high schools, it's a pointless job that he can't screw up. He can later be seen at local Country Fairs checking the experiation dates on milk and for the best pack of eggs.

I realize this whole thread is meant to be taken lightheartedly, but I think JP did not manage his situation well at all, especially last year. It is not that he was a bad teammate or a disruption. It is that he did not make himself that best backup QB he could have been. Edwards considered Hamden a real help to him in preparation, etc., not JP. You can't blame JP that he didn't want to be Edwards's big supporter, but what team would want to pick up JP to be their solid number 2 guy when he has not shown a penchant for being a big supporter of the #1? And no team would project JP to be their near term #1 QB at this point. So JP is left to wait for a team to have a serious QB injury or two and sign him out of desperation. To have to wait for that is no way to manage a career.

Of course, it doesn't also help JP that when he got on the field last year he played at times like a novice even though he had been a starter previously.

First, he had Tricky Dick as his last HC :rolleyes: who went on to hire Turk "shotgun" Schonert as his Offensive coordinator. :)

You know the guy that was a 10 year back up in the NFL and another 10 years as an assistant coach. The rookie OC who kept calling passing plays even when the receivers were triple covered and no one was open. Even though the RB was tearing the defense a new one, he... just... kept... calling...passing...plays...out...of...the...SHOTGUN!

JP played horribly in some games last season, no question,but there are more reasons then his own poor play. Also, he is young enough that if he works hard with film study and gets into the right system he still might develop into a decent QB somewhere.

The list of QB's on the market

Player Position Status Height Weight Experience 2008 Team 2009 Team

Batch, Charlie QB UFA 6-2 216 11th Season PIT TBD***

Bollinger, Brooks QB UFA 6-1 205 6th Season DAL TBD***

Bouman, Todd QB UFA 6-2 226 10th Season BAL TBD***

Frerotte, Gus QB Released 6-3 233 15th Season MIN TBD***

Frye, Charlie QB UFA 6-4 217 4th Season SEA TBD***

Gray, Quinn QB Released 6-3 254 5th Season KC TBD***

Green, Trent QB Released 6-3 208 15th Season STL TBD***

Grossman, Rex QB UFA 6-1 217 6th Season CHI TBD***

Johnson, Brad QB Released 6-5 235 17th Season DAL TBD***

Leftwich, Byron QB UFA 6-5 250 6th Season PIT TBD***

Losman, J.P. QB UFA 6-2 212 5th Season BUF TBD***

Martin, Jamie QB UFA 6-2 205 14th Season SF TBD***

Nall, Craig QB UFA 6-3 245 7th Season HOU TBD***

Tuiasosopo, Marques QB UFA 6-1 220 8th Season OAK TBD***

Wright, Anthony QB UFA 6-1 211 10th Season NYG TBD***

On a parting note, when was the last time YOU had a job that paid millions of $$$ :w00t:

I knew it wouldn't take long for people to try and logically reply to this crap....... :rolleyes:

OP - Do us all a favor and stick to self-confidence speeches in front of a mirror. Making yourself feel better by trash talking someone else on the "interwebs" is ghey..... and if you really feel the need to start a meangingless thread for the sake of reaction, at least have the common courtesy to spell it correctly, and come back and face the flaming....troll.

Listen I like JP, he did everything possible to be a good QB for Buffalo. He always worked his ass off for the team on the field and worked his ass for the community off the field. He just wasn't good enough to be a QB in the NFL. So maybe he could get a job at one of the area high schools, it's a pointless job that he can't screw up. He can later be seen at local Country Fairs checking the experiation dates on milk and for the best pack of eggs.

Your spelling indicates to me that your guidance counselor should have directed you to work at a local county fair.

Asss

The list of QB's on the market

Player Position Status Height Weight Experience 2008 Team 2009 Team

Batch, Charlie QB UFA 6-2 216 11th Season PIT TBD***

Bollinger, Brooks QB UFA 6-1 205 6th Season DAL TBD***

Bouman, Todd QB UFA 6-2 226 10th Season BAL TBD***

Frerotte, Gus QB Released 6-3 233 15th Season MIN TBD***

Frye, Charlie QB UFA 6-4 217 4th Season SEA TBD***

Gray, Quinn QB Released 6-3 254 5th Season KC TBD***

Green, Trent QB Released 6-3 208 15th Season STL TBD***

Grossman, Rex QB UFA 6-1 217 6th Season CHI TBD***

Johnson, Brad QB Released 6-5 235 17th Season DAL TBD***

Leftwich, Byron QB UFA 6-5 250 6th Season PIT TBD***

Losman, J.P. QB UFA 6-2 212 5th Season BUF TBD***

Martin, Jamie QB UFA 6-2 205 14th Season SF TBD***

Nall, Craig QB UFA 6-3 245 7th Season HOU TBD***

Tuiasosopo, Marques QB UFA 6-1 220 8th Season OAK TBD***

Wright, Anthony QB UFA 6-1 211 10th Season NYG TBD***

Bolded the guys more likely to find work before JP

I find it funny that the JP apologists started the offseason wondering which team would give JP a chance for a starting job. Now they're wondering which team will sign him as a backup

I'll bet he can at least spell Councelor. Maybe he can help you with your career plan. Try practicing this. Paper or plastic. Or maybe Do you want fries with that. Then again what can one expect from a Utica Club fan.

much like the OP, this is a no-brainer...

Who's dumbest?

• Tom Donahoe for trading up to get JP Losman
  • Mike Mularkey for thinking Losman was ready after sitting on the sideline with his leg in a cast
  • Marv Levy/Dick Jauron for thinking they could salvage Losman
  • Turk Schonert for thinking he could salvage Losman
  • The OP

Bolded the guys more likely to find work before JP

I find it funny that the JP apologists started the offseason wondering which team would give JP a chance for a starting job. Now they're wondering which team will sign him as a backup

I think JP will go to the team he feels gives him the best chance to revive his career. He will be signed before training camp begins.