draft

no we don't

you cannot ignore the real needs of this team and in the following order of importance

OL

DE

OLB

TE

a RB or a QB is not going to make this team a playoff contender in 2009 or beyond when there is a massive need in other areas

At some point do we draft a qb and a rb?

Day 2, maybe. Definitely need to acquire one more decent RB somehow. Right now you have…

Lynch (legit, but suspended first 3 games)

Jackson (legit, but he can't do it all by himself)

Omon (good for a solid 0.8 yards per carry and he might not fumble it)

This team has A LOT of holes right now. Fitzgerald is the #2 QB? Youch! It will be very interesting to see how this roster fills out by the start of camp.

At some point do we draft a qb and a rb? If Beanie Wells fell to us at #11, do we seriously think of taking him? I know we have Lynch but he is not exactly reliable to stay out of trouble in the off season.

No way...

Wells will fall to the later rounds of the first...early second...

Sanchez...Freeman...not a chance...

It wouldn't shock me if they did select a RB in round 2 or round 3

At some point do we draft a qb and a rb? If Beanie Wells fell to us at #11, do we seriously think of taking him? I know we have Lynch but he is not exactly reliable to stay out of trouble in the off season.

I'd like to have Javon Ringer/RB/Michigan St. if he was around in the 4th. I doubt he will last that long, but he might be the steal of this draft at the RB position. The other guys are getting all of the hype, but I think he's likely going to be a better pro than all of them.

I'd like to have Javon Ringer/RB/Michigan St. if he was around in the 4th. I doubt he will last that long, but he might be the steal of this draft at the RB position. The other guys are getting all of the hype, but I think he's likely going to be a better pro than all of them.

Completely agree. If the Bills have drafted a DE and OG I would strongly consider him in the third or fourth round, though he may be gone by the fourth when we pick. Still, Buffalo has huge needs at DE, OL, TE and OLB. I just don't see us taking an RB anywhere before the fifth or sixth round.

Day 2, maybe. Definitely need to acquire one more decent RB somehow. Right now you have…

Lynch (legit, but suspended first 3 games)

Jackson (legit, but he can't do it all by himself)

Omon (good for a solid 0.8 yards per carry and he might not fumble it)

This team has A LOT of holes right now. Fitzgerald is the #2 QB? Youch! It will be very interesting to see how this roster fills out by the start of camp.

Take QB in 6th, RB in 7th:

Bills trade down to #20 with Detroit, and get the 1st 3rd Round pick #65..

20 Brandon Pettigrew TE

42 Eric Wood OG

65 Sen'Derrick Marks DT

75 Lawrence Sidbury Jr. DE

110 Jason Williams OLB

147 Matt Shaughnessy DE

183 Hunter Cantwell QB

220 Jeremiah Johnson RB

I think the Bills will be taking a look at a RB in the 4th or 5th rd but if they take one any earlier than that, I will be seriously irritated! Aren't there still a couple of unsigned FAs out there that could help until the suspension is over? This team has too many pressing needs to focus on a RB early.