Fred Jackson shows for conditioning

I don't see GOOD RB's as being easy to come by and I see Lynch as a very talented young RB who is only going to get better. Do we have to be concerned with his off-the-field decisions? Yes. Hopefully the guy really has learned his lesson. Again I say, hopefully. Jackson could also be around for more than 4 years, but he will have lost a step. I just don't think we cut ties with one of the better young RB's in the league who plays with his kind of passion on the field. Guys who show the fight and heart like he, Lynch, does on the field aren't easy to come by at all.

Derrick Ward, Ryan Grant, Pierre Thomas, Frank Gore, Steve Slaton, Matt Forte, Thurman Thomas, Terrell Davis, Curtis Martin and many many more are all examples of guys found in the second round or later. Easy to find!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Derrick Ward, Ryan Grant, Pierre Thomas, Frank Gore, Steve Slaton, Matt Forte, Thurman Thomas, Terrell Davis, Curtis Martin and many many more are all examples of guys found in the second round or later. Easy to find!

And about a 20% success rate, too! Good thing the Bills have a proven, fabulous staff of football evaluators.

Counter point: OJ Simpson, Jim Brown, Barry Sanders, Gale Sayers, Tomilson, Emmitt Smith, Thomas Jones, Steven Jackson, Joseph Addai, Adrian Peterson, Matt Forte, etc.

Counter point: OJ Simpson, Jim Brown, Barry Sanders, Gale Sayers, Tomilson, Emmitt Smith, Thomas Jones, Steven Jackson, Joseph Addai, Adrian Peterson, Matt Forte, etc.

Kijana Carter, Lawrence Phillips, Reggie Bush, McFadden etc etc. We can go back and forth on this all day long...

Kijana Carter, Lawrence Phillips, Reggie Bush, McFadden etc etc. We can go back and forth on this all day long...

Agreed but I think you're underrating Lynch and overrating Jackson. you need 2 good backs in the league now, and good teams have starter quality as backups. There's no reason to get rid of Lynch and force Jackson into a starter role. Why break up one of the few real strengths on this team?

Agreed but I think you're underrating Lynch and overrating Jackson. you need 2 good backs in the league now, and good teams have starter quality as backups. There's no reason to get rid of Lynch and force Jackson into a starter role. Why break up one of the few real strengths on this team?

I love Marshawn. It's just that I don't trust him anymore. Why wait for him to screw up again? By then we can have a competitive team and his absence can really hurt us. Why risk it?

I love Marshawn. It's just that I don't trust him anymore. Why wait for him to screw up again? By then we can have a competitive team and his absence can really hurt us. Why risk it?

Marshawn is not going to slip up again. He already said he's really sorry.

What I'd like to know is how Losman avoided a suspension for kneeing Vince Wilfork in the head??????

Eat schitt, Goodell.

What I'd like to know is how Losman avoided a suspension for kneeing Vince Wilfork in the head??????

Eat schitt, Goodell.

He apologized last year, too. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Eat schitt, Goodell.

I really like Lynch on the field, but off the field I don't trust him either. Players like him always apologize, hoping it lessens their punishment. I really think maybe it is time to draft another franchise running back, because one more slip up, and we probably will lose Lynch for a whole season, and maybe for good. Look at the NFL over the past decade, alot of players have slipped up once and recovered. How many have had multiple screw ups and been able to recover? It seems to me that once they get into multiple slips, it doesn't stop there, the snowball just keeps rolling.

He apologized last year, too. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Yuo really never had someone in your family screw up more than once? Really? Especially at 22.

He did some dumb things, there's no doubt. But it is easier to be holier than thou as a faceless poster on an internet board.

This time he said he's really sorry. What kind of overbearing, unforgiving person are you?

Oh, well that changes everything then. He's really sorry. Like he wasn't really sorry when he ran that chic over with his car and showed his remorse by not talking to the media for the majority of the season? That wasn't something he should really be sorry for. Now having a unregistered gun and smoking weed, that's something he should really be sorry for.

Pacman Jones once said he was really sorry, too.

Yuo really never had someone in your family screw up more than once? Really? Especially at 22.

He did some dumb things, there's no doubt. But it is easier to be holier than thou as a faceless poster on an internet board.

How did this become about me or my family? Everyone makes mistakes. ML was given his one mistake and what did he do in return for the lenient punishment? He went out a bought a gat and smoked some weed. What's next?

How did this become about me or my family? Everyone makes mistakes. ML was given his one mistake and what did he do in return for the lenient punishment? He went out a bought a gat and smoked some weed. What's next?

To err is human; to forgive, divine.

You, of course, have no idea whatsoever that he bought and/or smoked weed ever in his life, and are merely talking out your ass.

To err is human; to forgive, divine.

You, of course, have no idea whatsoever that he bought and/or smoked weed ever in his life, and are merely talking out your ass.

HA HA HA!!!!! He wasn't smoking weed!!!!! You're pretty gullible, huh? ML just allows his buds to smoke herb in his ride without him smoking as well and that's okay because what does ML have to lose if they get caught? It's not like ML is part of a small fraternity of NFL starting running backs that make millions of dollars a year and should be held to the same standards as John who works at McDonald's or anything like that, right? Do I have proof, no. Common sense, yes. Lynch fits the mold of a pot head to a t. Dreads, hip hop persona and the friends that he associates himself with prove that. Trust me, I know my own kind.

If I'm wrong, and he isn't a stoner, than he will suffer from guilt by association. Now that ML is in the NFL he can't hang out with his friends that smoke weed in public. Stay home and do that crap. What a moron.

I'll have you know that in my personal life, I'm as forgiving as they come. My family and friends can attest to that.

HA HA HA!!!!! He wasn't smoking weed!!!!! You're pretty gullible, huh? ML just allows his buds to smoke herb in his ride without him smoking as well and that's okay because what does ML have to lose if they get caught? It's not like ML is part of a small fraternity of NFL starting running backs that make millions of dollars a year and should be held to the same standards as John who works at McDonald's or anything like that, right? Do I have proof, no. Common sense, yes. Lynch fits the mold of a pot head to a t. Dreads, hip hop persona and the friends that he associates himself with prove that. Trust me, I know my own kind.

If I'm wrong, and he isn't a stoner, than he will suffer from guilt by association. Now that ML is in the NFL he can't hang out with his friends that smoke weed in public. Stay home and do that crap. What a moron.

I'll have you know that in my personal life, I'm as forgiving as they come. My family and friends can attest to that.

Funny, you come across as just the opposite.

Funny, you come across as just the opposite.

That's because I can't tolerate these athletes who possess God given ability and let it go to waste because of idiotic decisions that they make.