Fred Jackson shows for conditioning

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right. Professional athlete is the only line of work where people make dumb decisions. :worthy:

Show me where I said that.

That's it, I can't take it anymore, I'm going against my, "don't insult anyone", policy. You are a moron for even having said that. You obviously suffer from poor reading comprehension skills. Moron! Imbecile! Idiot! Retard! You shouldn't even be able to use that handle, C.Biscuit97, you're more like that lame movie, Sea Biscuit , than Cornelius Bennett.

Wow, that felt good. :worthy::lol:

Show me where I said that.

That's it, I can't take it anymore, I'm going against my, "don't insult anyone", policy. You are a moron for even having said that. You obviously suffer from poor reading comprehension skills. Moron! Imbecile! Idiot! Retard! You shouldn't even be able to use that handle, C.Biscuit97, you're more like that lame movie, Sea Biscuit , than Cornelius Bennett.

Wow, that felt good. :worthy: :worthy:

Wow. Your intellect and wit is truly amazing. Congratulate your 5 year old brother for writing that award winning material.

Wow. Your intellect and wit is truly amazing. Congratulate your 5 year old brother for writing that award winning material.

I wasn't trying to prove my level of intelligence. I was merely pointing out the flaws in yours. Like reading comprehension. You really shouldn't put words in other peoples' mouths. Someone else might take your word for it.

Fred is 5 years older than Lynch. If we went with Jackson as the starter, at the most, he's likely got 4 good years left as a starting RB in this league. Lynch, on the other hand, likely has about 8 or 9 good years left.

Fred does not have the typical wear-and-tear of a long-time starter. We need to have both Lynch and Jackson. The Bills need to get a deal done with Jackson. It's not just the right thing to do, but it's also the smart thing to do. He's got a LOT of football left in his legs and he BRINGS IT every week. Please take care of business NOW and reward this guy for his contribution to this team.

and true to form I bet he is the very next player to get their chunk of money.....it is like the bills are sending Peters a message.

i would love to see Jackson get nice chunk. Ralph has it, we are plenty under the cap, and Fred deserves it. Plus it sends Peters the right message.