tim tebow will win super bowl

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy will make an excellent TE or RB or option QB. In college it is usually men against boys and the men win, in the NFL things are pretty equal and running QB's usually don't last the season.

Watch what Pat White does this season, I know he is smaller then Tebow, but if some team can work him as QB without getting him killed, then Tebow has a solid chance to excel next season if a team uses him the same as White.

well then mark my words... Tim Tebow will win a super bowl in five years..save it in the archive and I will be proving you bastards wrong

I dont doubt the possibility of that happening at all. Although he'll get that ring as a third string gadget play QB.

Jax is seriously one of my new favorite posters here at The Wall. I look forward to each and every post like a child on Christmas morning.

Do you at least poke holes in the box so the child can breath? :rolleyes:

I'm a huge Gator & Tebow fan! The jaded media is vetting him like a Supreme Court Justice nominee, trying to find fault in his character. They're wasting their time. He's as good and righteous as advertised. BUT..., he hasn't taken a snap from under center since high school. The Spread offense Florida uses is barely recognized as an offense in the NFL. I believe he'll be drafted and try -as only he can- to become an accomplished NFL QB. All in all, I think there's a higher calling for him -which is saying something, given the stardom of being an NFLer..

Im not just saying this because I went to school with the kid... all I am going to say that this kid will be one of the greatest players in the NFL... I guarantee that tebow wins a superbowl within five years.. we should take this kid...

all by himself or will he play with a team?

Im not just saying this because I went to school with the kid... all I am going to say that this kid will be one of the greatest players in the NFL... I guarantee that tebow wins a superbowl within five years.. we should take this kid...

When does Madden 2010 get released?

I'm a huge Gator & Tebow fan! The jaded media is vetting him like a Supreme Court Justice nominee, trying to find fault in his character. They're wasting their time. He's as good and righteous as advertised. BUT..., he hasn't taken a snap from under center since high school. The Spread offense Florida uses is barely recognized as an offense in the NFL. I believe he'll be drafted and try -as only he can- to become an accomplished NFL QB. All in all, I think there's a higher calling for him -which is saying something, given the stardom of being an NFLer..

I'm with you Chandler. My views on Tebow have changed quite a bit, over the past three years. He really is an exceptional athlete, and person (apparently). I think he actually MAY be a good NFL QB, but that is far from certain, for the reasons you cite. But, if he gets on the right team, with a creative and open-minded coach, he has a good shot, IMO. One thing for sure, if he doesn't make it, it won't be for lack of effort on his part.

But, that doesn't make the first post any less moronic. Obviously, some still forget that football is the ultimate TEAM game, and predicting a SB for an individual player is absurd.

Wow, those are some footballs - poor kid's gonna have back problems when she gets older.

First of all there fake, Secondly they aren't dating just friends. Apparently this broad is the grand daughter of Bill France, Founder of NASCAR, yeeee hawww. None the less she is spectacular. Tebow as god fearing as he is makes me absolutely sick

and I am not just saying this as a NOLE fan. The guy is a great football player, not a QB. See Alex Smith, great career thus far.

I am not hating on the kid for being religious and praising the lord everytime he farts but I have a problem with a college kid who's vast experience has been a visit to the phillipines and home schooled. What gives him the right to go to prisons and tell the people there they need to find god. How the hell does he know what they have been through. And I am not advocating crime but this kid has been coddled his entire life. Get off your pedestal you play on a team absolutely loaded from top to bottom.

First of all there fake, Secondly they aren't dating just friends. Apparently this broad is the grand daughter of Bill France, Founder of NASCAR, yeeee hawww. None the less she is spectacular. Tebow as god fearing as he is makes me absolutely sick

and I am not just saying this as a NOLE fan. The guy is a great football player, not a QB. See Alex Smith, great career thus far.

I am not hating on the kid for being religious and praising the lord everytime he farts but I have a problem with a college kid who's vast experience has been a visit to the phillipines and home schooled. What gives him the right to go to prisons and tell the people there they need to find god. How the hell does he know what they have been through. And I am not advocating crime but this kid has been coddled his entire life. Get off your pedestal you play on a team absolutely loaded from top to bottom.

We have seen allot of great athletes got caught up in the trappings of being adored as a high profile athlete, get a big head, act like their above the law, focus on the money, fame, materialism etc. It takes a strong person to stay above that, see through the materialism and selfishness and have big picture priorities that focuses on serving rather than being served. I think that qualifies him more for telling people how to find God rather than someone who is in or has been to prison.

I agree.....tim tebow will win super bowl!!!...as an H-back!! :worthy:

Don't listen the rest of these doinks.

I'm not so sure I would guarantee a SB win, but I will say this; I would take TT over any QB Buffalo has drafted since Jimbo. And while we're reminiscing about Kelly, don't forget that My Yami was one of the few universities that was willing to give him a shot at QB....most other universities had him shoehorned as a LB. I let history prove otherwise.

I'm witcha.....get TT next year!

Holy crap.....a post from ancient crankyass Bobby Bowden! :worthy: