Vick to Bills?

chaccof

Vick is free in four months - how about Vick to T.O for six all season long? Why not? It will put butts in seats, would bring much needed publicity to the team and you can bet that there will be no one in the NFL on beter behavior that Vick....and RW could probably get him on the cheap for a year or two....

I heard that Vick is going to the Dulphelons and is gonna be their new Wildcat formation QB....well i didnt hear it as much as i made it up....

If the Bills were to pick up Vick he might be a viable wildcat QB...If the Bills wanted to run the wildcat.

Also, he would bring all his friends to every game ...clogging up the parking areas and roads,you know his friends at PETA

While the Bill are at it why not pick up Adam Pacman Jones, maybe the two could go clubbing with...

Taking everything into account, Vick was an above-average QB before he went to jail....so what could that possibly make him now? As out of touch as you clearly are for making this post, I would probably start you at QB over Michael Vick if I had to.

Vick is free in four months - how about Vick to T.O for six all season long? Why not? It will put butts in seats, would bring much needed publicity to the team and you can bet that there will be no one in the NFL on beter behavior that Vick....and RW could probably get him on the cheap for a year or two....

Funny how you don't mention anything about making the team better.

I think this is a GREAT idea. Whenever a team faces Vick, they have to put in a QB Spy or else he can just roll out to his left and run for a first down every time. Teams generally score about 56 points per game with Vick as their QB.

O wait...we aren't talking about Madden 05? nevermind...

i played as the falcons from 2008 and man... those linebackers getting smarter and smarter.

Taking everything into account, Vick was an above-average QB before he went to jail....so what could that possibly make him now? As out of touch as you clearly are for making this post, I would probably start you at QB over Michael Vick if I had to.

"Taking everyhting into account (except that he wasn't a good QB), Vick was an above-average QB before he went to jail."

And as bad as he was, it's an insult to him to mention JPL in the same paragraph--as if they shared some of the same skills.

worst

idea

ever

You stop this right now, or Roger Godell will cancel the entire 2009-2010 season.

Vick would not be in Buffalo and Vick is not a pssing QB the thing that made him great to other people is his 1000 yards rushing almost every season. To me hes never been a good QB a good RB form the QB slot but other than that nah I sdone see him playing in the NFL anymore!

Vick could turn out to be a star in the league as a "slash" type player. I could see him being a change of pace QB, running the Wildcat offense better than anyone else in the NFL, catching some passes, running the short yardage plays, etc. Bet he'll come cheap, too, and attract national games with the media hype.