Burress in Buffalo right now??

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got a text from a friend that said Plaxico Burress is in Buffalo as we speak working on a new contract.......any truth to this rumor?

Why?

He's going to jail and I doubt he can catch a pass in their. he may catch something inside but not any passes.

Burress is a class act:

Plaxico Likes His “F” Bombs

Posted by Mike Florio on April 5, 2009, 1:00 p.m.

Former Giants receiver has a thing for weapons.

He likes his guns. And he likes his “F” bombs.

The best part about “F” bombs is that no one ever blew a hole in his leg while letting one off.

According to the New York Post, Burress hurled multiple “F” bombs at police who were writing him up last month for various traffic citations in Florida.

“F- - - you! You’re going to be in a lot of trouble. I know the sheriff personally,” Burress reportedly told the deputy sheriff who pulled Burress over on March 18.

Per the police report, Burress followed every question and command by telling the deputy, “F–k you.”

It’s fitting, then, that the Giants said “f–k you” to Burress on Friday. And we suppose there’s a good chance that the other 31 NFL teams will say the same thing, too.

Burress is a class act:

Plaxico Likes His “F” Bombs

Posted by Mike Florio on April 5, 2009, 1:00 p.m.

Former Giants receiver has a thing for weapons.

He likes his guns. And he likes his “F” bombs.

The best part about “F” bombs is that no one ever blew a hole in his leg while letting one off.

According to the New York Post, Burress hurled multiple “F” bombs at police who were writing him up last month for various traffic citations in Florida.

“F- - - you! You’re going to be in a lot of trouble. I know the sheriff personally,” Burress reportedly told the deputy sheriff who pulled Burress over on March 18.

Per the police report, Burress followed every question and command by telling the deputy, “F–k you.”

It’s fitting, then, that the Giants said “f–k you” to Burress on Friday. And we suppose there’s a good chance that the other 31 NFL teams will say the same thing, too.

This is hilarious. I once did the same thing to a local cop while getting arrested while drinking. (young and foolish)

However it was pretty friggin funny hearing it read back by the cop months later at my trial. Even the judge was laughing.

ps-I was found not guilty. local cops are incompetent. Also that was my only ever run in with the law too.

Burress is not going to be out of the NFL. Talented guys always have jobs. It will be interesting to see who (or when) will sign him. Lets look at the TO situation. A few weeks ago he was considered the NFL's worst cancer by everyone including most on this board and when we signed him, it took a few hours, but pretty much everone was ecstatic. If TO can generate this kind of emotion in conservative and risk averse Buffalo, you know that Burress (and Vick) will do the same for some other team.

Did you mean Plaxico is in a Buffalo Jail?

Plaxico Burress, released Friday by the Giants amid an ongoing gun-possession case in New York, cursed out a police officer in Florida during a recent traffic stop, telling the cop he was going to be in trouble because Burress knew the sheriff "personally," the New York Post has reported.

Burress, who faces a possible 3½-year prison sentence on the gun charge, replied to each of the officer's questions and commands with an "[expletive] you" during the stop, the newspaper reported, citing police.

Broward County Deputy Sheriff Donald Harris pulled Burress over around 10:30 a.m. on March 18 for speeding on Interstate 95 near Fort Lauderdale, the Post reported. Harris opened the door of Burress' black 2008 Toyota Sequoia when the officer couldn't see inside the player's SUV.

His gun-possession case was adjourned last Tuesday until June 15.

No Thanks