Ferragamo or Mathison?

Who do you guys think should start? Ferragamo brings some good experience from his days as the Rams starter, but Mathison very well could be the future. God knows Jim Kelly will never sign with us, it looks like he's all set in the USFL. I say Mathison- he looks like he could be a good QB in this league for many years to come...

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ferragamo brings a lot of big game experience from Nebraska and the Rams. Not sure he has the proper check down technique to fit in the offense.

I hear they got this other kid, Dufek something or other. Kay is high on him and really sees no reason to sign that punk Kelly. Let em stay in the USFL!!!

Who do you guys think should start? Ferragamo brings some good experience from his days as the Rams starter, but Mathison very well could be the future. God knows Jim Kelly will never sign with us, it looks like he's all set in the USFL. I say Mathison- he looks like he could be a good QB in this league for many years to come...

Doesn't matter who starts. Just get the ball in Greg Bell's hands!

We should have drafted Flutie #1 instead of that out of shape DE from Virgina Tech, whats his name. Guess we'll never know what wonders Doug could do in Buffalo.

I agree completely- his name is Bruce Smith, incidentally. He only has 6 1/2 sacks this year- I mean that's OK, but for a #1 overall pick? So my question is, do we label him a bust or is it too early?

I agree completely- his name is Bruce Smith, incidentally. He only has 6 1/2 sacks this year- I mean that's OK, but for a #1 overall pick? So my question is, do we label him a bust or is it too early?

clearly a bust. I mean, he is playing for a great defensive coach in Hanl Bullough, and if Hank can't get any more out of him, who can? Maybe we could get a 2nd rounder for him from some dumb team?