Tony or Tony?

BillsNYC

Would you rather have Tony Scheffler or Tony Gonzalez?

One is entering the prime of his career, but who knows if he's already hit his potential, and how much he'll cost.

The other is a legend on the down side of his career, probably has 1-2 seasons left in him.

I highly doubt we'd get either, especially Gonzalez....but what the hell, I'm bored.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be stoked if we went for either one. They're both huge upgrades over what we have now at TE or the lottery that is the draft (unproven talent, anyone?).

That being said, something tells me that the Bills have made their big moves for the time being and won't be doing anything until after draft day.

If I had my choice - Gonzo. Look at the contract we signed TO to...I think that Schef has a longer shelf life (pun...get it?) but I also think that if we're going to go, we should go BIG. After next year our receiving corps may be back to looking for a real 1-2 WR tandem as is.

One is entering the prime of his career, but who knows if he's already hit his potential, and how much he'll cost.

The other is a legend on the down side of his career, probably has 1-2 seasons left in him.

I highly doubt we'd get either, especially Gonzalez....but what the hell, I'm bored.

Tony G is "on the downside of his career"?

What does that make the thrice fired TO, who is older, caught fewer passes last year?

Tony G is "on the downside of his career"?

What does that make the thrice fired TO, who is older, caught fewer passes last year?

Owens is also on the downside of his career. Does not mean he can't be productive.

Your wrong!!! I'd go with the other Tony!

GO BILLS!!!

Sorry. But Tony just isn't as toney as he use to be so you gotta go with the toniest Tony and again, that's Tony.

GO BILLS!!!

Anthony Toney

Guest dog14787

Sheffler probably fits better this year with TO, but on a longer (3 year deal) Gonzalez although nearing the end of his career is still the best TE out there and has proven he can sustain the same high caliber play late in his career much like TO.

Tony Gonzalez's professionalism, experience and leadership is exactly what this team needs.

I've done a one eighty on the idea of TG coming here because we have needed a TE in what seems like forever and to bring the best TE into Buffalo would really go a long way in restoring everyone's confidence and assuring them this isn't just a long shot TO quick fix we are doing here, we are trying to build a Championship caliber ball club.

You want a shot at getting TG here? Then get Trent Edwards to call him and ask him in person because its probably the only thing that will work and its really that simple.

"Tony will you help me take my team to the Superbowl" Get er done TE