Buffalo Bills, 0-1

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Even I, the most negative of Bills fans, can't say 0-1 right off the bat...it is 5 1/2 months away....

Sure it is...just do the math Belicheat> DJ, Brady>Edwards, ...= 0-1 See its that easy

So Dave, what you are saying is that you can't be bothered to read what other people write, but rush in here to start threads for other people to read, the people you just insinuated were losers with no lives because they bother to read threads they do not start?

Just checking to make sure I have that correct. :rolleyes:

?

What I said was that most people don't have time to go look at every thread before starting one. I never said people had no lives; I just don't think it's cool to chastise people for starting threads on subjects discussed elsewhere. It's hardly a moral failing to start a new thread when one already exists. Moreover, while I realize I'm probably in the minority, I frankly prefer three or four separate threads on a subject like Jason Peters as long as they're slightly differentiated to one catchall thread with 369 posts in it.

While I don't like the pessimistic nature of the thread, Belichik basically has FIVE MONTHS to gameplan for this game.

Yea maybe this works out good for us.... Who has ever game planed for the Bills with TO? Nobody... So a division foe sees us with not much prep.. Sounds good to me, too bad its Billichick that fag...

Madden already blew one in is shorts just thinking about announcing Tom Brady's comeback game.

so whats the over under on how many times they show shots of tom brady's wife in the crowd, i'm going with 17 times.

I thought "the teddy bruschi comeback" game was sickening, i imagine this will UTTERLY eclipse every aspect of that games horrendous coverage, oh wait buffalo even scored? how dare they interrupt the teddy brushci documentary tribute to the greatest player ever, second only.... to tom brady :rolleyes:

Our best chance to beat them is this game.

Here's Why:

1-Should be a warm weather game, which make Edwards 200% better than if it were cold

2-Team will have the most time to prepare for the Pats

3-Brady will be rusty

4-Motivation won't be any higher for our team than this game.

5-We tend to fair well in home-openers

6-Belicheat won't have any game film from hte current season to plan against as schonert will most likeley tweak the O and dial up so new plays for our new addition Owens.

Our best chance to beat them is this game.

Here's Why:

1-Should be a warm weather game, which make Edwards 200% better than if it were cold

2-Team will have the most time to prepare for the Pats

3-Brady will be rusty

4-Motivation won't be any higher for our team than this game.

5-We tend to fair well in home-openers

6-Belicheat won't have any game film from hte current season to plan against as schonert will most likeley tweak the O and dial up so new plays for our new addition Owens.

None of that matters because Dick Jauron is Belichick's prison B word.