Jerseys as low as $5 (plus a few more for shipping)

it is

its just sent from the warehouse

you can buy the jerseys in bulk for cheaper

I don't know why you would unless you are a vender, though

They aren't the real deal dude. They even come with holographic NFL tags, but they aren't real. If you want to buy a knock off and you don't care it is a different shade of blue, or the striping is off, then do it. But don't tell other people they are the real deal when they're not.

I bought one of the chinease rip offs from ebay a couple years back and I like it fine, cost me about $45. I would recommend getting one of these for $45 rather than the screen printed ones for $75 from a store.

Has anyone tried ordering more than one from the site, can you share the shipping cost? You could get three of those jerseys for the price of one from a store.

I did much researched on this site and yes they are made in China obviously they are not the "REAL DEAL" but they are (from what I have hear) very close. As everyone mentioned they are cheap but then you tie in the $30-$50 shipping it doesn't make it such a good deal. Some offer free shipping though if you order at least 10 jerseys. I got some of my football friends together and we are buying a lot of 10 jerseys and they are going to run us $230, $23 a person. I have 6 friend that are going in on it so I will have 4 extra jersey's to get rid of. If anyone wants one let me know asap I have not placed the order yet. I will sell them for $30/each plus like $3 shipping (I live in Atlanta, GA). I will take Paypal so your money is backed up, I am not trying to screw anyone just want to get them off my hands and get a jersey for cheep or free :angry:

If no one wants to go in on it I am just going to order 4 extra TO jerseys and take them to the bar here that all the Billsbackers hang out at and offer them to fans, I am sure I will be able sell them. Anyways let me know if you want to order any? they have TO, Poz, Edwards, Lynch, Whitner and Hardy (it is #81 though) :lol: ALso let me know your size they have M,L,XL and XXL.

You can email me at tbssimpson@gmail.com

PS. I know his belongs in the trading post but come on its the off season do you think anyone will really see it.

There's a guy in hoboken who buys giants jerseys in bulk from there and sells em outside the sports bars on sundays for 50 bucks each, they do look good. To my untrained eye they look no different than the jerseys you'd pay a lot more for at the store. I have friends that have bought them and they dont fall apart or anything like that, I think its a good deal. I'm thinkin about getting a johan jersey from there for baseball season. THIS IS OUR YEAR GO METS!

I am not sure if this is the same website, but it sounds like jerseys I have seen. If that is the case, what I can say is that the name and numbers are of the same quality you would get from an authentic sewn on. They also add on the captain's patch if a player is a captain and any special patch for the team that year.

The biggest downside is that it is sewn onto cheaper material. The worst part of the jersey is the neckline...which you can tear off and tie on your arm to shoot heroine. The actual jersey is also more like material used by Champion in the old days. Don't walk around any sharp objects, because it has a shot of tearing.

All in all, they look great from a distance or after 4 beers. You might feel a little dirty though in wearing one. Sort of like being the 3rd guy at the frat party to make out with the same girl in one night sort of dirty.

http://www.dhgate.com/nfl-jersey-buffalo-b...3dd20320f.html#

Total for this Owens retro is $ 37.57. It looks pretty authentic and it even has the 50th Anni patch on the shoulder.

So 38 bucks compared to 200 from the NFL shop, i think this is a little bit better of a price :lol:

The W is an upside-down M. Man, that's ugly. Not worth it to me at any price, whether or not I was planning on buying an Owens jersey. (For the record, I'm not.)