Trent might have more pull with the FO than we thought...

SKOOBY

They're bringing in alot of offensive firepower to help us break the 25th ranked offense mark. Do you see a pattern here with a offensive minded gameplan this offseason that can be attributed to Trent asking for help??

Trent did admit to a late text to get T.O. & within days he was in Buffalo / signed. Now Scheffler's agent is working to bring his client to the Bills.

They're bringing in alot of offensive firepower to help us break the 25th ranked offense mark. Do you see a pattern here with a offensive minded gameplan this offseason that can be attributed to Trent asking for help??

Trent did admit to a late text to get T.O. & within days he was in Buffalo / signed. Now Scheffler's agent is working to bring his client to the Bills.

Cook wasn't in Buffalo, and there is nothing linking Scheffler to us. The rumor is pure BS at this time.

Cook wasn't in Buffalo, and there is nothing linking Scheffler to us. The rumor is pure BS at this time.

I'm not saying he was or wasn't in Buffalo, but I think you stating it as a fact like that is BS. I read the link in your other thread; what it says is that his secretary said he wasn't in Buffalo. Since neither Scheffler nor Cutler have permission to seek a trade on their own, this makes sense. If he or his secretary confirmed his presence in Buffalao, it could get him (and the Bills) in hot water.

Shouldn't your powerful connections be able to help you with this query? :lol:

On another note, I don't completely understand the obsession with Scheffler. With two actual weapons at receiver and two running backs that know how to run and catch and two good to better than average slot receivers, isn't there a strong possibility that Derek Fine will be...fine? He should get more opportunities as a check down if nothing else. With Royal gone I would think he would have a decent year for a tight end.

Yeah, the only reason they are trying to improve the team is because Edwards asked them to.

couldn't be because of Bills fans not renewing season tickets- naww

We buy tickets as die hard fans either way and get sold a bill of goods every year that tricks us to think this is our year.

Yes, I also believe that is the main reason the Trent texted "Cutler" to Brandon the other day... :lol: