Edwards staying put

Fingon

Just to further show how unreliable all these reports are...there are separate reports declaring the Vikings have interest in Cutler and the Vikings dont want Cutler. Same for the Jets...so anyone who puts their stock into one rumor mill report or another is just foolish.

I am not claiming we have interest, but until there is concrete proof that we dont, then I am not going to rule it out.

Again, it’s a real simple fix...but the FO is remaining silent on it, even knowing that Cook being here is going to raise questions...that says a lot more to me than some relative of Sals that isn't involved in the sensitive talks claiming we dont.

Cook wasn't in Buffalo yesterday

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=85347

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if what I'm reading is correct, Cutler's agent is free to talk to whomever he wants. It's the other teams that can't initiate the contact with a player under contract.

Nope. Since the agent is a legal representative of the player, its the same as talking to the player.

Of course it's over, our starting QB works for peanuts (400k). Why would they even consider Cutler?

I thought Fitzpatrick made more than that....oh you mean starter at the beginning of the season, not after he takes his first sack of the year and gets knocked loopy because of it. With this OL and Trent's durability issues, a recipe for disaster is in the cards.

That's why I want Cutler more. To me Trent, in spite of all his tangibles, is an injured reserve waiting to happen. Just not durable enough for the NFL...

I thought Fitzpatrick made more than that....oh you mean starter at the beginning of the season, not after he takes his first sack of the year and gets knocked loopy because of it. With this OL and Trent's durability issues, a recipe for disaster is in the cards.

That's why I want Cutler more. To me Trent, in spite of all his tangibles, is an injured reserve waiting to happen. Just not durable enough for the NFL...

If it were possible, I would make the trade in a minute. When T.E. started as a rookie, I thought that he may be the Franchise QB that we need. After last season, my prediction isn't as rosy. He was a different QB after the concussion, you have to admit that he is injury prone, he has failed to establish a deep passing game, and has sucked in poor weather games. I'm definitely in his corner and I hope he can improve. But time will tell, can you say Edwards/Fitzpatrick QB controversy??? :lol:

Is Cutler really a great QB like people are pimping out here?

He's better than Trent. I'll bet this situation reminds Bronco's fans of a song from the hair band days....

Cinderella's don't know what you've got till its gone.

riddle me this... if you were Denver, would you trade Cutler for Edwards?

He didnt really have much to say on the matter than his own speculation.

1. If, and thats a big if, the Bills have any interest in Cutler, there is no way they are going to leak it, especially after the failed attempt to get Cassel is what started all this mess for Denver. They dont want to rattle Trent, so they aren’t going to disclose any interest publicly in Cutler in case the trade doesn't happen.

2. I think the visit was more likely about Scheffler personally, but we would all be gullible to believe the Bills have no interest in Cutler just because they haven't publicly said they do.

3. Truth is, we are one of the few teams that makes sense for a Cutler trade. We can give back a young prospect with potential and its no secret key members of our front office are enamored with Cutler. So until Cutler is officially off the trading block (or is traded), or our front office comes out and says we have no interest what so ever in him, these rumors will persist and we will remain a possible destination.

4. This could all be solved with the FO declaring no interest in Cutler pubicly, but that has not happened yet...

it would also keep cutler from being a ny jet

Jeez, over before I even knew there was one. Can't beleive I missed that chance to waste a chunk of time on a wild theory.

Quick, lets start another one.

My wife's sister's best friend's boyfriend heard from a guy that knows a dude that washes windows at OBD that the Bills are going to trade McCargo and a 4th rounder to Carolina for Julius Peppers. Take it to the bank, you heard it here first! :lol:

My wife's sister's best friend's boyfriend heard from a guy that knows a dude that washes windows at OBD that the Bills are going to trade McCargo and a 4th rounder to Carolina for Julius Peppers. Take it to the bank, you heard it here first! :lol:

no way we give up mccargo for peppers, buddy

Maybe McCargo, and a second rounder. Still not believing that to be true though.

Again, until Cutler either kisses and makes up in Denver, or is traded, nobody

who is not in the Bills FO has any idea what their intentions are.

We would all be very surprised to have insider knowledge of all the proposed trades

throughout the years in the NFL. Not every potential trade makes it to the press or

internet rumormongers.

While I would love to see Cutler a Bill, the most probable trade is for Scheffler.

My wife's sister's best friend's boyfriend heard from a guy that knows a dude that washes windows at OBD that the Bills are going to trade McCargo and a 4th rounder to Carolina for Julius Peppers. Take it to the bank, you heard it here first! :devil:

I might buy that - does he drive one of these?

SKOOOBY