[closed]Former player confirms Bills interest in Cutler....

IRIGHTI

What you are about to read may turn out to be completely untrue, but considering who I heard it from, at least it makes it somewhat interesting....

Today I spoke with a former Buffalo Bill who I've known well for the past 10 years who still lives & works in WNY. He knows people at One Bills Drive with whom he still talks to & told me that the Bills have been feeverishly trying to acquire QB Jay Cutler from the Broncos.

Again, I'm not sure how valid this is but considering who I heard it from it certainly continues to stoke the fire of wonderment especially with Cutler's agent alledgedly in town....

What you are about to read may turn out to be completely untrue, but considering who I heard it from, at least it makes it somewhat interesting....

Today I spoke with a former Buffalo Bill who I've known well for the past 10 years who still lives & works in WNY. He knows people at One Bills Drive with whom he still talks to & told me that the Bills have been feeverishly trying to acquire QB Jay Cutler from the Broncos.

Again, I'm not sure how valid this is but considering who I heard it from it certainly continues to stoke the fire of wonderment especially with Cutler's agent alledgedly in town....

I just won't believe it unless it really happens. Edwards is the guy.

So this is your second post huh.

This should be closed.

I don't know if this should be closed. He may very well be right. But perhaps instead closing the thread, it should simply be moved to the "Random Sourceless Hearsay Insane Rumors Without Links From Unknown Nameless Faceless Poser Posters From Nowhere With Less Than Ten Posts" board

I don't know if this should be closed. He may very well be right. But perhaps instead closing the thread, it should simply be moved to the "Random Sourceless Hearsay Insane Rumors Without Links From Unknown Nameless Faceless Poser Posters From Nowhere With Less Than Ten Posts" board

Or we could make a rule that Gordon G is the only one allowed to do this.

I found it curious that Thurman mentioned that he heard the Bills weren't done acquiring talent after the Owens signing. I don't think he'd say that if it meant bringing in Scheffler or a Guard. I also don't think Cutler would be acting like this if he didn't have a destination picked out.

I found it curious that Thurman mentioned that he heard the Bills weren't done acquiring talent after the Owens signing. I don't think he'd say that if it meant bringing in Scheffler or a Guard. I also don't think Cutler would be acting like this if he didn't have a destination picked out.

Could we love Jay??

This should be closed.

Why? He didnt come out and say its fact or that it will happen...its not like those bone head posts by Soprano making claims of things happening...

He just shared some hear say, take it for what its worth...is it really so hard to believe someone might know someone in the Bills organization? Athletes are just people, I mean they know people outside of football...

I mean one of my best friends Jackie has the same personal trainer as Joe Montanna...Here is a funny story on how she found out...

She had no idea who Joe is as she doesnt watch football much. The trainers assistant asked him for an autograph for her kid and Jackie said, "Oh, are you an actor?"

Hahahahaha, lmao, how do you ask Joe Montanna if he is an actor...funny thing is he said, "Yeah, and I played a little football too..." She still hasnt lived that one down...that was over the summer I believe.

I'm not saying this is gospel, but that fact remains that this information came from the mouth of a former Buffalo Bill (Not Ruben Brown or Thurman Thomas) with whom I work with. I personally didn't believe it when he told me but it is what it is. I'm not asking anyone to believe it...it's just what I heard...

Why? He didnt come out and say its fact or that it will happen...its not like those bone head posts by Soprano making claims of things happening...

He just shared some hear say, take it for what its worth...is it really so hard to believe someone might know someone in the Bills organization? Athletes are just people, I mean they know people outside of football...

I mean one of my best friends Jackie has the same personal trainer as Joe Montanna...Here is a funny story on how she found out...

She had no idea who Joe is as she doesnt watch football much. The trainers assistant asked him for an autograph for her kid and Jackie said, "Oh, are you an actor?"

Hahahahaha, lmao, how do you ask Joe Montanna if he is an actor...funny thing is he said, "Yeah, and I played a little football too..." She still hasnt lived that one down...that was over the summer I believe.

My father played a round of golf with Tim McCarver and didn't know who he was until after.

I am sorry but if that was teh case someone like Peter King, Mort, Clayton, etc... would be all over it. With Owens here there would be massive articles about the whole thing.

They didn't even know Coles was in Buffalo, and none of them knew a thing about TO until it happenned.

Not saying its going to happen, because I 99% doubt it, but just because the press isn't reporting it doesn't mean its not true.