Another Cutler Thread, but not Involving Edwards

H2o

Absolutely. Give me a tough and sometimes cantankerous guy at QB instead of the powder puff we have now. This whole team needs a dose of attitude rather than taking on this coach's personality.

That statement is ridiculous. Yes, I would much rather have a guy that throws a ton of ints as compared to a guy who can control the game. :wallbash:

Cutler and management are such idiots. He has one the best WR's in the game, a legit #2, a very good pass catching TE, a strong running game, and an awesome O-line.... and he wants out? He wasn't even that good last year with all this, and he wants to go somewhere else? No place that will want him has an offensive core anywhere near as good as Denver. He has a chance to be really good, but he and management are !@#$ing it up.

That statement is ridiculous. Yes, I would much rather have a guy that throws a ton of ints as compared to a guy who can control the game. :wallbash:

just as ridiculous as your statement. I'd rather have a guy that scores touchdowns rather than manages the game. ;)

Do we really want this type of attitude on our team?

I remember when people said the same thing about bruce smith.

Remember the Bickering Bills?

Remember the good locker room teams of the last 10 years?

I'll take talent over attitude at this point in the game

Absolutely. Give me a tough and sometimes cantankerous guy at QB instead of the powder puff we have now. This whole team needs a dose of attitude rather than taking on this coach's personality.

:thumbsup: Does crying like a baby with a load in his diaper qualify as tough?? :unsure:

PTR

He throws the ball 40 times a game, of course he gets a few TDs.

I'm not sold on Cutler......nor TE for that matter......and I would hate it if we traded for Cutler(or traded away TE) at this point.....but.....

Cutler's TD% was 4.1(13th) while TE's TD% was 2.9(27th). There may well be lots of factors involved such as scheme & surrounding talent etc.....but.....Cutler actually does get more TDs per attempt than TE.