Will ML get 1,200 + yards this season??

SKOOBY

I don't see him averaging 100 yards a game, since that is what it is going to take missing probably the first 4 games with a inevitable suspension. Also, with our new Prima Donna #81, the passing game is going to me more of a focus than last year.

If the Oline comes together. Then i think hell yeah. Plus he is in the third year of his rookie contract. He only has one more left after this year i believe, just a little extra motivation. He is a beast. And will break out this year. Probably get 4 game suspension, knocked down to two games after appeal. So he has to average 86 yds a game for 14 games. I will take the over.

If he gets suspended for more than 2 games? No. I think that him and Fred will be splitting the workload even more this year. I think it almost ends up being 50/50, especially if there's a suspension. They will both probably see around 200 carries. Let's say Lynch gets 200 carries, to get 1,200 yards he'll have to average 6.0 ypc. That is alot to ask for in a RB and almost unheard of since the days of Barry Sanders.