Arizona is shopping WR Anquan Boldin.

I read that too.

I really hope that he does not go to the Jets or Dolphins. I have a feeling both of those teams are interested. The Jets got slammed for having no interest in TO and Boldin is from down here in Florida as I recall.

Guest dog14787

When you look at the money some of these guys are asking for TO seems like a steal.

We could trade TO now for Boldin because you know Kurt Warner would love having TO in Arizona. :thumbsup:

Nawww, just kidding, having TO is the most fun we have had since Doug Flutie and I wouldn't trade him for anything.

When you look at the money some of these guys are asking for TO seems like a steal.

We could trade TO now for Boldin because you know Kurt Warner would love having TO in Arizona. :thumbsup:

Nawww, just kidding, having TO is the most fun we have had since Doug Flutie and I wouldn't trade him for anything.

AB would go great with TO and LE, imagine that trio and add a decent Tight End

Guest dog14787
AB would go great with TO and LE, imagine that trio and add a decent Tight End

Tight End? who needs one with that trio, just throw another big, strong blocker out there, kick back and watch the fireworks. :thumbsup:

Guest dog14787
Time to bring back the Run and Shoot. Forget our crappy TE's. Bring in Boldin and spread the love.

even the coach agrees :thumbsup:

Guest dog14787
Alright then, who would get #81 for their jersey, TO or Boldin?

Cage match, anything goes, winner takes the number. :thumbsup:

Guest dog14787
Arizona doesn't need Evans and I wouldn't want to see Buffalo trade Evans anyways, no matter how much I would love Boldin to come here.

No , not at all, we are about to see what Lee Evans can do when you put a high caliber WR out there with him and its going to be fun to watch. :thumbsup:

No , not at all, we are about to see what Lee Evans can do when you put a high caliber WR out there with him and its going to be fun to watch. :thumbsup:

Think Evans of 2006, when he had Moulds opposite him.