Arizona is shopping WR Anquan Boldin.

I read that too.

I really hope that he does not go to the Jets or Dolphins. I have a feeling both of those teams are interested. The Jets got slammed for having no interest in TO and Boldin is from down here in Florida as I recall.

Boldin won't go to the Jets since they do not have a QB yet (unless they get into the bidding war for Cutler).

Just as I felt TO was a good fit for Buffalo, I believe Boldin would fit in Miami. The only thing holding that deal back is the Draft pick compensation. Tuna is a tight wad when it comes to his picks.

I also can't see him paying Boldin $8-9M a year, in addition to giving-up a pick or picks. He never wanted TO when he was in Dallas, and never has had other high-priced WR's.

When you look at the money some of these guys are asking for TO seems like a steal.

We could trade TO now for Boldin because you know Kurt Warner would love having TO in Arizona. :huh:

Nawww, just kidding, having TO is the most fun we have had since Doug Flutie and I wouldn't trade him for anything.

If you could get Boldin, who's young, for T.O., who's old, you would do it in a second. But the Cards aren't insane enough to pick up T.O., especially on a one-year contract.

u dont need a TE if u have 3 #1 receivers

Recievers don't block on the line. And three #1 recievers would mean that at least one #1 would spend a lot of time on the bench, and that T.O. would spend the whole season angry and disruptive.

Boldin will require a 1st rounder, if not more, and $9M/year with a $25M signing bonus, if not more. Good luck with that!

Would you rather blow 6.5 mil on one year with an aging TO or pay big bucks to sign one of the top WRs in the game (a young guy entering his prime) for a long term.

Think of it another way......Boldin would be cheaper than Peters and infinitely more valuable to the offense.

Just as I felt TO was a good fit for Buffalo, I believe Boldin would fit in Miami. The only thing holding that deal back is the Draft pick compensation. Tuna is a tight wad when it comes to his picks.

I agree Boldin would be a good fit in Mia as well as the other 31 teams.

Would you rather blow 6.5 mil on one year with an aging TO or pay big bucks to sign one of the top WRs in the game (a young guy entering his prime) for a long term.

Think of it another way......Boldin would be cheaper than Peters and infinitely more valuable to the offense.

Boldin will also cost a 1st round pick in addition to the money. And he's had just 2 seasons where he's played a full 16 games, missing 16 games due to injury in the other 4 years he's been in the league. Not to mention his TO-like (actually, it was worse given the situation in total) sideline tirade against his OC during the game-winning drive in the NFCCG and hasty departure after the game was over.

So to answer your question, I'd rather pay TO for this year. And don't make me laugh with that Peters comment.

Boldin will also cost a 1st round pick in addition to the money. And he's had just 2 seasons where he's played a full 16 games, missing 16 games due to injury in the other 4 years he's been in the league. Not to mention his TO-like (actually, it was worse given the situation in total) sideline tirade against his OC during the game-winning drive in the NFCCG and hasty departure after the game was over.

So to answer your question, I'd rather pay TO for this year. And don't make me laugh with that Peters comment.

People need to let that sideline outburst go...trust me, crap like that happens ALL the time. It gets media attention when a camera catches it, especially if its a big time player. That was passion, not a tyrant outburst. The staff thought he was physically limited, and he felt different and wanted to be out there for the most important drive in that franchises history. ANY, and I mean ANY player of his caliber that was pulled on that drive would have been just as upset and I would say most of them would have probably expressed it in a similar fashion on the sideline in the heat of the moment.

He is an unselfish player out there on that field, he is fearless, he puts his body on the line without question, is a great teammate, has no problem sharing the ball with Fitz, plays in pain, and is one of the best WR's in football...but you want to knock him for an emotional outburst (that happens all the time) when he is pulled for the most important drive in the FRANCHISE history? Come on now...I would beg for our players to have his passion...

He is a class act and this one outburst doesnt change that...

People need to let that sideline outburst go...trust me, crap like that happens ALL the time. It gets media attention when a camera catches it, especially if its a big time player. That was passion, not a tyrant outburst. The staff thought he was physically limited, and he felt different and wanted to be out there for the most important drive in that franchises history. ANY, and I mean ANY player of his caliber that was pulled on that drive would have been just as upset and I would say most of them would have probably expressed it in a similar fashion on the sideline in the heat of the moment.

He is an unselfish player out there on that field, he is fearless, he puts his body on the line without question, is a great teammate, has no problem sharing the ball with Fitz, plays in pain, and is one of the best WR's in football...but you want to knock him for an emotional outburst (that happens all the time) when he is pulled for the most important drive in the FRANCHISE history? Come on now...I would beg for our players to have his passion...

He is a class act and this one outburst doesnt change that...

It wasn't the outburst itself, but when it happened. The Cards' OC was trying to direct the most important drive in the organization's history, and Boldin is screaming at him DURING the drive. Now I was a huge Boldin fan, but that was unbelievable. And then when he left without celebrating with his teammates, it only made it worse.