We have a ton of scoring weapons.

If you look at our roster we can score in so many various ways and from anywheres on the field. We might need another OLineman and a pass catching TE but other than that we are potent in scoring potential.

We spent a good part of our last few drafts on the secondary. I'm expecting for us to really upgrade our front seven on defense, especially the LB position.

Trent Edwards-A cerebral QB with a good release and can make numerous different throws.

Marshawn Lynch-Tough RB who grinds out yards and is hard to bring down.

Fred Jackson-The perfect compliment to Lynch. We have one of the strongest starting RB tandem in the league.

Lee Evans-Now that teams can't roll their coverages to him watch him explode with long TDs.

Terrell Owens-Just his presence on the field makes this offense work.

Josh Reed-Having him in the slot is going to pay huge dividends.

Roscoe Parrish-One of the best PRs in the game.

Terrence McGee/Leodis McKelvin-The McFly Attack can take any kick back. The field position that these two will create will put our defense in great position every time they touch the ball.

Brian Moorman-When you can hear him booming the ball from up in the broadcast booth then you know he's nailing that pigskin. Oncde again, field position.

Rian Lindell-Big leg, good accuracy. We'll score just about every time we touch the ball as long as we open up the offense.

If you look at our roster we can score in so many various ways and from anywheres on the field. We might need another OLineman and a pass catching TE but other than that we are potent in scoring potential.

We spent a good part of our last few drafts on the secondary. I'm expecting for us to really upgrade our front seven on defense, especially the LB position.

Trent Edwards-A cerebral QB with a good release and can make numerous different throws.

Fred Jackson-The perfect compliment to Lynch. We have one of the strongest starting RB tandem in the league.

Lee Evans-Now that teams can't roll their coverages to him watch him explode with long TDs.

Terrence McGee/Leodis McKelvin-The McFly Attack can take any kick back. The field position that these two will create will put our defense in great position every time they touch the ball.

Brian Moorman-When you can hear him booming the ball from up in the broadcast booth then you know he's nailing that pigskin. Oncde again, field position.

Rian Lindell-Big leg, good accuracy. We'll score just about every time we touch the ball as long as we open up the offense.

Man, I don't know what your smoking, but can you pass it over here.

Seriously though, I agree with your somewhat rose colored assessment, we are definitley going to be very explosive.

I know that everyone is thinking that, how can one person impact the offense that much, but he will. We were not that

far away from being explosive, with TO, that will really open things up, it's just gotta change the way teams are going to

defend us, and that alone will provide options. Go Bills!

Yeah but that one player makes this whole offense work.

I do believe he makes a big difference. But I sure would love to add a player like Pettigrew. He would instantly upgrade the run and pass attack for years to come. Also Duke Robinson in the second round. They say he is the best Gaurd to come through the draft in the last couple years. If he turned out to be what he is expected to be, We could have a possible, run mauling probowler at the gaurd position.

It is tempting to have Pettigrew (well above average blocker), Peters (probowl Tackle) and Robinson (highly touted Gaurd) on the left side. I would say that would be pretty frickin tough to stop, specially with Marshawn and Freddy Jackson driving through those holes.

Yeah but that one player makes this whole offense work.

We won't know that until September.

We also need to fill holes at TE and OL so I don't think this draft screams defense so much as it suggests it

Man, I don't know what your smoking, but can you pass it over here.

Seriously though, I agree with your somewhat rose colored assessment, we are definitley going to be very explosive.

I know that everyone is thinking that, how can one person impact the offense that much, but he will. We were not that

far away from being explosive, with TO, that will really open things up, it's just gotta change the way teams are going to

defend us, and that alone will provide options. Go Bills!

why would you suggest he is "smoking" something, and then proceed to agree with all of what he said? confusing..

Your missing two key personnel - Turk and DJ. They run when they expect you to run and throw when they expect you to throw. Very predictable, terrible play calling, consistent game costing decisions. The talent is there, but can they overcome the coaching quality...

why would you suggest he is "smoking" something, and then proceed to agree with all of what he said? confusing..

It was a halfhearted attempt at a joke, but the agreeing part was no joke,

BTW who named you the poster pundit, you must be the type that never

posts anything, just trolls to criticize. Get a life ahole.

It was a halfhearted attempt at a joke, but the agreeing part was no joke,

BTW who named you the poster pundit, you must be the type that never

posts anything, just trolls to criticize. Get a life ahole.

yup you have me figured out. nice work.

Your missing two key personnel - Turk and DJ. They run when they expect you to run and throw when they expect you to throw. Very predictable, terrible play calling, consistent game costing decisions. The talent is there, but can they overcome the coaching quality...

I believe that not only adding TO opens up the offense but he also opens up the coaching.

We were 0-6 in the division last year

So Far we lost:

LG

TE

C

CB

We Added:

CB (lesser quality)

C (equal)

WR (upgrade)

Not sure how much better this makes us.

Royal - not a loss - Mr Fumble shouldn't have been starting anyway

Dockery - overpaid, but this left a huge hole - need this fixed (can Bell step into guard?)

Greer - loss, yes, but McKelvin should start making Florence a solid nickel

Hangartner - is an upgrade at center, albeit a small one, though he is better

The team is down to 4 positions to address -

TE - Shouman and Fine are servicable at best

LG - Demetrious Bell or go to the draft

DE - They should cut both Kelsay and Denney and get a decent end with the money they save both overpaid and overrated

OLB - Ellison is servicable, but we need an upgrade