Travis Henry "9 mouths to feed"

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree Cap'n. I think I'll J.O. instead of bang the girlfriend tonight.

:(

I love Travis Henry as a football player but he's as dumb as a rock. I used to make excuses for him but he deserves everything that is happening to him. Wrap it up, put the trees down til the offseason, and don't deal mass amounts of coke. I guess easier said than done.

Travis Henry seems like a man who desperately wants to change, but hasn't been able to do it. For the first 30 years of his life, he has been able to get by on his football abilities, but now that he's out of the game I think he's realized he simply dug himself too deep of a hole and can't get out. He's got my best wishes, but he deserves what has come to him.

I can almost hear the Bills broadcast 20 years from now.

"Henry snaps the ball to Henry. Henry drops back looking for his favorite target, Henry, but he's double teamed by Henry and Henry. Henry pump fakes and eludes the heavy pressure from Henry. But now it looks like Henry is going to get him! No! A viscious block, right in the nick of time by Henry! Henry still with the ball, finally gets it off to his check down option, the running back Henry. Henry advancing to the 35, now the 40, breaks the tackle from Henry! Now to midfield, and finally ridden out of bounds by Henry! What a catch and run by Henry, of course none of it would have been possible without that brilliant block by Henry in the backfield. All the while, all four McGahees sit on the bench, sulking."

I kind of feel bad for him. But, after the 2nd or the 3rd time, he should have kept his willy in his pants. Here's a telling quote from the article:

“I did use protection at first,” he said. “Then they’d be saying they’d be on the pill. I was an idiot to trust them. Second or third time with them, I didn’t use it. Then, boom!”

You just know woman were just dying to get impreganted by him (or anyone else with his paycheck). It's sort of like playing the lottery, but only for women. Nevertheless, it was his sperm and his decision to have sex with them. Sucks to be him.

"Henry snaps the ball to Henry. Henry drops back looking for his favorite target, Henry, but he's double teamed by Henry and Henry. Henry pump fakes and eludes the heavy pressure from Henry. But now it looks like Henry is going to get him! No! A viscious block, right in the nick of time by Henry! Henry still with the ball, finally gets it off to his check down option, the running back Henry. Henry advancing to the 35, now the 40, breaks the tackle from Henry! Now to midfield, and finally ridden out of bounds by Henry! What a catch and run by Henry, of course none of it would have been possible without that brilliant block by Henry in the backfield. All the while, all four McGahees sit on the bench, sulking."

:rolleyes:

and those nine little henrys have nine little henrys...and we have half the freaking AFC East populated by Henrys....Lock up your grandaughters!

:rolleyes:

thank you for that

Hahahahaha

That just made my day. Great post!!

I kind of feel bad for him. But, after the 2nd or the 3rd time, he should have kept his willy in his pants. Here's a telling quote from the article:

“I did use protection at first,” he said. “Then they’d be saying they’d be on the pill. I was an idiot to trust them. Second or third time with them, I didn’t use it. Then, boom!”

You just know woman were just dying to get impreganted by him (or anyone else with his paycheck). It's sort of like playing the lottery, but only for women. Nevertheless, it was his sperm and his decision to have sex with them. Sucks to be him.

Vasectomy not an option? Maybe after 6 kids, or so, you think it would be a consideration.