Adam Schefter reports that there has only been one

Take from it what you want but I think that he's talking about Buffalo. Schefter states that the only lukewarm response on Owens came from one AFC team that has struggled to find a receiver. “I highly doubt it,” was the response of two people in the organization, though some in the media continue to connect this team with Owens.

http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/03/05/market-app...ited-for-owens/

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How the hell should I know? But he's not talking about us.

Think of it this way... lets say he knew the Bills were interested.... what would you describe as a hint towards the Bills organization? Wouldn't there be 20 million things to say before you get to its a team that "struggled to find a receiver?"

Its not us.

I thought you did by the way you disputed it. if you don't have an idea then why open your mouth?

How the hell should I know? But he's not talking about us.

Think of it this way... lets say you knew the Bills were interested.... what would you describe in terms of a hint that its the Bills organization? How about "a team that hasn't made the playoffs"... "a team looking to improve their years of bad offense".... "a team that's looking for rejuvination".... "a team that wants to excite its fans"..."a team looking to help their young QB"...

Wouldn't there be 20 million things to say before you get to: its a team that "struggled to find a receiver?"

Its not us.

That very well could be. I can't picture too many other AFC teams that it could other than them or us.

BUT WHY ARE YOU PICTURING US?

How about the Dolphins? They have actually struggled to find a receiver... not to mention Parcells was the only person to get T.O. to shut his trap...

BUT WHY ARE YOU PICTURING US?

How about the Dolphins? They have actually struggled to find a receiver... not to mention Parcells was the only person to get T.O. to shut his trap...

Tell me you're serious about the Dolphins or are you just trying to be combative?