Randy Moss or TO ? Who is better?

Play-in and play-out, TO is a better receiver than Moss.

TO is tall. He plays hard on every down. He blocks downfield. He makes great catches, in clutch situations. In short, he is a complete WR. Downside? He drops a lot of passes.

Moss is tall. Makes great catches and doesn't drop many passes. Downside? Doesn't block or play hard if he isn't the primary receiver (ie takes MANY plays off).

Both are idiots and potential problems in the locker room.

Play-in and play-out, TO is a better receiver than Moss.

TO is tall. He plays hard on every down. He blocks downfield. He makes great catches, in clutch situations. In short, he is a complete WR. Downside? He drops a lot of passes.

Moss is tall. Makes great catches and doesn't drop many passes. Downside? Doesn't block or play hard if he isn't the primary receiver (ie takes MANY plays off).

Both are idiots and potential problems in the locker room.

Neither are idiots, I think. Moss strikes me as pretty intelligent, actually, although he has had attitude problems in the past. For the Pats, he's been sensational -- no quit, as far as I can see. He's also had a couple of seasons over the course of his career that are better than any Owens has had, and TO's had some good ones. Owens is clever, but he's malignant. The reason he has the impact he does is because he attracts followers. He incites and emotionally feeds off his ability to be divisive.

TO vs. Moss - 2 times a year !!

Just think of the ticket sales and TV coverage. A marketing man's dream.

No contest Moss.

Hands-down Moss is the better receiver - better hands, deceptive speed, and can outjump just about any corner. Moss can take over even when double-covered. I have never seen a receiver pluck the ball out of the air like he does with one freak'n hand since they outlawed "stick'em" in the NFL.

He is a very unique talent, and can make any QB that can heave the ball near him look like an All-Pro.

Neither are idiots, I think. Moss strikes me as pretty intelligent, actually, although he has had attitude problems in the past. For the Pats, he's been sensational -- no quit, as far as I can see. He's also had a couple of seasons over the course of his career that are better than any Owens has had, and TO's had some good ones. Owens is clever, but he's malignant. The reason he has the impact he does is because he attracts followers. He incites and emotionally feeds off his ability to be divisive.

Perhaps we have a different definition of "idiot". Guys with this much talent, who get shuffled from team-to-team have issues...label those issues what you will.

If you think Moss has had no quit with the Pats*, you weren't paying attention last year. He consistently dogged it, until it became clear that Cassel didn't suck, and the team had a chance to make the playoffs.

Ni ether of these guys are the ultimate team player. At least Owens puts it all out on the field. Moss certainly does not.

That depends on whether T.O or Moss are getting the ball that play and actually give a crap.

PTR

See, IMO, both will complain and be problematic, if they aren't getting the ball. The difference between the two, IMO, is Owens will still play hard.

Moss, because even if he takes a play off the defense still has to account for him. If he keeps staying out of trouble at some point you have to separate him from T O type behavior.

TO never gets in trouble. He's just a jerk.