Greer says nice things about buffalo and contract details

"Greer Has Fond Memories: As Jabari Greer leaves for New Orleans he had some nice things to say about his time in Buffalo. He thanked the fans for the tremendous amount of support they gave him. He said Buffalo will always hold "a special place in his heart". He went on to say he had no remorse or regrets and appreciates everything that happened in Buffalo. His deal with the Saints is reportedly a four year deal worth around $23 Million according to the Buffalo News."

From Billsdaily.com (best bills site)

What a great guy. I know we are crowded at CB position but w/o signing Coles we have the money would have been nice to keep him.

Jabari is class all the way. I understand why the Bills could not afford to keep him, but it hurts a little. The Saints will not be disappointed.

29 million under the cap, they have barely spent anything.......TRUST ME THEY COULD HAVE KEPT HIM! AND SHOULD HAVE!

Greer's gonna friggin' love it there. He's a big music guy and has wanted to open his own jazz club. Now he's loaded and working and playing at the heart of it all in The Big Easy. Enjoy it Jabari.

Guest dog14787

I'm not sure if anyone remembers, but I used to be Greer's worst enemy here on TBD early on in his career and I complained constantly about his inability to do anything right when he was only a Rookie.

Wow, was I wrong about him and Jabari Greer taught me something else to, a good player can become a great player if you work hard enough.

High character and leadership is something you cannot put a price tag on and Jabari Greer will be sadly missed by all :rolleyes:

Jabari is class all the way. I understand why the Bills could not afford to keep him, but it hurts a little. The Saints will not be disappointed.

The Bills could have kept 6 Jabari greers on the roster

Greer is gonna pull a "Leonhard" in the Big Easy. With a real coach and a productive QB watch him make a run at being in the Pro Bowl.

Huh? The Saints have one of the worst defenses in the NFL. I know ones thinks the Bills are the worst coached team ever, but I'm sure Greer would credit the coaches for helping him improve from an undrafted free agent to a millionaire.

"Greer Has Fond Memories: As Jabari Greer leaves for New Orleans he had some nice things to say about his time in Buffalo. He thanked the fans for the tremendous amount of support they gave him. He said Buffalo will always hold "a special place in his heart". He went on to say he had no remorse or regrets and appreciates everything that happened in Buffalo. His deal with the Saints is reportedly a four year deal worth around $23 Million according to the Buffalo News."

From Billsdaily.com (best bills site)

What a great guy. I know we are crowded at CB position but w/o signing Coles we have the money would have been nice to keep him.

Class act ... hope he plays well against everyone other than the Bills.

I don't know about leadership and all that but Greer has developed into a very reliable player for us when we got all those injury in the back field. He came out filled in nicely. He definitely deserve to start. So good luck in the big easy.