TO released

Drew026

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's safe to say he would be bad for this team and we would never shell out the money to get him anyway.

HAHAHA i tried to post it first but i was beaten, I dont want him but its big news that he isnt a cowboy after what jones was saying

I got ten bucks on the Patriots. And don't act like it's not a good possibility

If that would happen...Randy Moss would ask to be traded or released he already said he didnt want to play with TO...so I dont see that happening at all.

ha ha ha ha ha, oh goodness gracious, it's always good to hear bad news for the cowgirls, I bet anything that he'll go to the giants. If cowgirls fans thank, that they're in heaven again, they can think twice, because Roy E. Williams isn't any where near close to his playing ability, and I wouldn't count on Patrick Crayton, or Miles Austin, being the number 1 guy, too bad they traded there 1st round pick for Roy E. Williams, also now they don't have a 1st round pick to get a solid Wide out in the early goings. but :wallbash: the cowboys and :censored: T.O.

TO to the Patriots, week 4 he doesn't get his love from Brady, who completes a 500 yd day with 3 TDs to Moss while TO has a measly 4 catches for 30 yards. TO calls a press conference to complain while jazzercizing sans shirt. The next day he marries Bridget Moynihan and adopts Brady's 1st born to gain leverage on the playcalling. The Patriots fall apart all because of 1 signing. It's the natural progression. I'm surprised no one else thought of this.

I don't care if I get killed for this. I would LOVE TO here. We'd at least be relevant and good for 1 year. He's good for 1 year. It won't happen but I would renew my season tix handsdown if we signed him, and I'm on the fence right now.