Another board says Coles signed by Bills

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

!@#$ is notorious for posting false information. They ran with the Bryant Johnson Signs With Bills story for a loooooong time and then skulked away when he signed elsewhere and acted like nothing happened.

Its not true.

Sure seems to be semi-true (lol)

I posted this same thread last night and it was "mysteriously" deleted :thumbsup: Watch it, yours might be next.

The Bills main board that is owned by Ralph Wilson is running the announcement as a sticky.

When they delete it, I will come back and post that.

!@#$ is notorious for posting false information. They ran with the Bryant Johnson Signs With Bills story for a loooooong time and then skulked away when he signed elsewhere and acted like nothing happened.

Its not true.

Hahaha you're not going to believe we signed Coles until you see actually see the contract, are you?

Hahaha you're not going to believe we signed Coles until you see actually see the contract, are you?

Not when the only places reporting it are a website that is well-known for making up rumors to increase their hits and random people on message boards.

If Coles signs here, I'll be the first person to admit I'm wrong. I've got a pretty decent source on this one, and I'll be shocked if what they have been telling me is inaccurate.

Not when the only places reporting it are a website that is well-known for making up rumors to increase their hits and random people on message boards.

If Coles signs here, I'll be the first person to admit I'm wrong. I've got a pretty decent source on this one, and I'll be shocked if what they have been telling me is inaccurate.

I have to tell you, I didn't know Insider was not a reliable source.

If I had known that, I wouldn't have posted the thread

The link is posted on 3 different boards

Buffalo Insider makes the claim, that does not make it a rumor.

If its not true, its not my fault

I named the source.

You shouldn't talk back to me, DIE HARD 1967. My mother talked back to me once... ONCE!

You did read, in this thread, that it is posted on a sticky on the Buffalo Bills Message Board?

Are they well-known for making up rumors?

OT-OH, THE BILLS MAIN BOARD HAS REMOVED IT AS A STICKY...

NOT A GOOD OR BAD SIGN, I guess

From what I have read this morning the Bills are the only team offering any real money anyway!

If I was Coles, I burn the Jets twice per season.

OT-OH, THE BILLS MAIN BOARD HAS REMOVED IT AS A STICKY...

NOT A GOOD OR BAD SIGN, I guess

From what I have read this morning the Bills are the only team offering any real money anyway!

If I was Coles, I burn the Jets twice per season.

No. Just a sign that it remains a rumor. I'm guessing the Bills aren't ready to announce it, just yet...meaning it might not be fully executed.