OMFG!!! McD's is out of McNuggets! Call 911!

/dev/null

I'm not defending her but, McDonald's was stupid to not give her a refund when they found out they were out of McNuggets. It's just insane they never did that.

Personally, I would have phoned in a fire for that address. That way you get fireman, cops and EMT's to pressure them into a refund. :cry:

I'm not defending her but, McDonald's was stupid to not give her a refund when they found out they were out of McNuggets. It's just insane they never did that.

I agree. That is the thing that stuck out to me. Why no refund? As a veteran of Burger King, I recall on some occasions giving out refunds. These people are stealing from her and she should call 9-1-1.

I agree. That is the thing that stuck out to me. Why no refund? As a veteran of Burger King, I recall on some occasions giving out refunds. These people are stealing from her and she should call 9-1-1.

you call the local P.D., not the line for EMERGENCIES.

you call the local P.D., not the line for EMERGENCIES.

I don't know, I'm kinda on her side for this one. She shouldn't have called three times (that's where I'm not on her side), but if she was cited because she called 911 a single time, then that's wrong (we'll probably never know if the 3 calls is what forced their hand).

How was she supposed to know the number to the local PD?

McD's screwed up, IMHO.

I don't know, I'm kinda on her side for this one. She shouldn't have called three times (that's where I'm not on her side), but if she was cited because she called 911 a single time, then that's wrong (we'll probably never know if the 3 calls is what forced their hand).

How was she supposed to know the number to the local PD?

McD's screwed up, IMHO.

call the operator.... the point is that you don't take up and emergency worker's time for $2 mcnuggets.

I'm with those that think Mickey D's comes out looking pretty bad, here.

Yes, the woman is stupid, and shouldn't have called 911...and certainly not three times....but, stupid people do stupid things.

OTOH, Mickey D's is a giant corporation. Am I to understand they will take your money for an order, then tell you they don't have what you ordered...and they get to keep the money? Seriously?

Is that really their official policy, or were the people in this one McDonald's just lazy?